FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How does the "solo bonus" work for tambourine taps on RB3?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iammax  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:42 pm    Post subject: How does the "solo bonus" work for tambourine taps Reply with quote

As in, what percent ranges get you how many points per tap?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is how it's calculated. It's similar to how solo bonuses are calculated.)

Awesome: 100%, 100n points
Great: 90% - 99%, 50n points
Good: 80% - 89%, 30n points
Solid: 70% - 79%, 20n points
Okay: 60% - 69%, 10n points
Messy: 1% - 59%, 5n points
Idle: 0%, 0 points

n is the number of taps in the section

Points per tap:

RB1 (Wii/PS2): 25 points x current multiplier
RB1 (360/PS3)/RB2: 25 points flat
Overdrive affects both of these.
RB3/RB4: 0 points

Remember, tambourine notes are entirely optional. They don't break or aid your multiplier nor do they count against an FC.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, not optional if you want a high score..and this is score hero
I've seen several lately such as I Heard It Through The Grapevine that are literally impossible to get gold scores on without the tambos.
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Well, not optional if you want a high score..and this is score hero
I've seen several lately such as I Heard It Through The Grapevine that are literally impossible to get gold scores on without the tambos.

Yes indeed, since RB3 integrated Solo Bonuses towards GS cutoffs, Vocals were affected by it as well. Several songs with long tambourine sections are impossible to GS without hitting at least some, if not all, of the tambourine notes.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: