FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
My Friend Cannot Register

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elcanadiano  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:37 pm    Post subject: My Friend Cannot Register Reply with quote

Hey ScoreHero staff,

My friend attempted to register and told me that he has been unable to do so. When I tried to register using credentials that pertain to him, I hit "Register Account", but it just takes me back to the registration page. I'm not sure what went wrong, if there were issues on my end. I was wondering if you knew of what was going on and/or if you could create an account for him on the backend?

Alexander
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: elcanadiano Wii Friend Code: 449615517562
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singe will be the only to be able to answer, unless someone contact JCirri on chat and let him know about the situation. I would but I've never been there nor do I know where it is (mIRC I think but no clue the server/room name)

EDIT: scratch that, http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1091 I just passed the message

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I sent that to JC, he will take a look when he has some time later
JCirri  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting the registration issue on behalf of your friend. I can't seem to replicate the mentioned behavior, and am seeing other recently registered users that have successfully confirmed e-mail and logged in.

To troubleshoot further I'd ask which browser / version was used, whether the registration attempt was made through scorehero.com or rockband.scorehero.com, and the username in question (so I can check if it was actually registered).

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
Thanks for posting the registration issue on behalf of your friend. I can't seem to replicate the mentioned behavior, and am seeing other recently registered users that have successfully confirmed e-mail and logged in.

To troubleshoot further I'd ask which browser / version was used, whether the registration attempt was made through scorehero.com or rockband.scorehero.com, and the username in question (so I can check if it was actually registered).

I'll PM.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: elcanadiano Wii Friend Code: 449615517562
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: