FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
List of the 0 UnFC'd RB4 DLC Songs on PRO Drums (Updated 8/4/2017)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:06 am    Post subject: List of the 0 UnFC'd RB4 DLC Songs on PRO Drums (Updated 8/4 Reply with quote

Here is some general information about the thread that I HIGHLY recommend you read first.

~This is counting PRO Drum FCs exclusively. Regular drum FCs WILL NOT COUNT under any circumstance for this thread.

~Unlike the previous DLC list, there are a variety of ways proof for an FC can be submitted. Pictures and videos will be accepted, as well as screenshots of the song leaderboard (either in-game or through rb4scores.com), due to the FC banner being implemented. I will also be checking the leaderboards every now and then, and updating the list when necessary.

~The song must be UnFC'd for a minimum of TWO WEEKS before it's eligible to make the list.

~Despite my best efforts, I cannot guarantee that all of the songs on this list ARE UnFCd, so if you know for sure of a song that has been done, please post the proof (via picture or video). I can also not guarantee that I did not accidentally skip over a song, but I will be double checking at some point in time.

~Songs that have a * are due to the song having an 100% on the leaderboard, but the FC banner is missing.

~Most of the FCs already done have been done using 3 cymbals. It is highly recommended that any FC documented has all 3 cymbals used.

~"Outside" and "What's Your Favorite Dinosaur?" have been FC'd on Pro Drums in Rock Band 3, but since HMX re-released these songs as DLC as a part of the 30 Song Mega Pack, I'm keeping them on the UnFC'd list here to maintain consistency.

~Id like this thread to remain on topic. Dont bother questioning the likelihood of a song being FCd, or challenging someones FC or something like that.

That should answer most questions. So, without further adieu, here is the list!

The UnFC'd List:

Nothing, Kyle currently has the full library FC on Pro Drums on Rock Band 4 as of August 4th, 2017. So everything has been done!

Songs FC'd Off the List (5)

Rocker1999 (5)

1st Ever House Party by Sam Hunt FC
1st Ever Jane by Jefferson Starship FC
1st Ever Lust for Life by Iggy Pop FC
1st Ever The Reflex by Duran Duran FC
1st Ever Sugar, You by Oh Honey FC

Last edited by Grand-master on Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:50 am; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Arandomrbplayer
Rocker1999  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already got two of them, will update album with more pics when I get them

http://imgur.com/a/rxgey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: