FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
VL 6/21: GH3 Top 1K, GHA/BH/LRB/GDRB Top 100!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: Up to 432nd
Expert: Up to 3661st
Hard: Up to 123rd
PS3: Up to 52nd
Guitar: Up to 1292nd
Bass: Up to 229th
Drums: Up to 185th
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 1315th
Aerosmith: Up to 119th
World Tour: Up to 191st
Metallica: Up to 305th
Smash Hits: Up to 360th
Guitar Hero 5: Up to 562nd
Van Halen: Up to 363rd
Band Hero: Up to 193rd
Warriors of Rock: Up to 269th
The Beatles: Up to 278th
Lego Rock Band: Up to 122nd
Green Day: Up to 145th
Rock Band 3: Up to 345th

Green Day HDrums FC:
Pulling Teeth

Band Hero XBass FC:
Black Horse and the Cherry Tree

Band Hero XBass 5*:
Santa Monica
She Will be Loved

The Beatles XBass 5*:
Come Together

Van Halen XBass 5*:
Semi-Charmed Life

Smash Hits XBass 5*:
Smoke on the Water
Psychobilly Freakout

World Tour Xbass 5*:
Kick out the Jams
Love Removal Machine

World Tour DLC XBass 5*:
Black Betty

Metallica XBass 5*:
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)

Metallica XGuitar 5*:
Mommy's Little Monster - Live

Aerosmith XPass:
Mercy

Warriors of Rock XBass 5*s:
Birth Ritual
Black Betty
Black Friday

Guitar Hero 5 XGuitar 5*s:
Woman From Tokyo '99 Remix
What I've Got
We're an American Band

Guitar Hero 5 BH Imports 5*:
When I'm Gone

Guitar Hero 3 DLC X5*:
All my Life

Guitar Hero 3 X5*:
Paranoid

Rock Band 3 DLC XGuitar 5*s:
Bang Bang
Diary of a Madman
Entagled
Jamming

Rock Band 3 DLC XGuitar GS:
Strange Times

Rock Band 3 RB1 Imports GS:
Creep

Rock Band Blitz XGuitar 5*:
Jessie's Girl

Okay, I don't know why, but my Excel sheets are weeks behind despite feeling like I saved them after I did the updates already. I have no idea where they're going. I can assure you I did a full run of the Next/Next 10, but I can't really do an accurate measure of how far I jumped. Guess I could just register my ranks right now.

As for streaming, that was perhaps one of the worst streams I've ever had, for streaming weekly five months straight. I mean, first I die in zone 4 of Adventure mode, of all places, where I've never died before in that mode. I've died there in Heroic Frog at least twice, but not Adventure Mode. I at least got through zone 2 before I stopped, but still.

Celeste wasn't any better, as I didn't get the Ch. 4 golden strawberry, either. I can't remember if it was last week or this week, but I had gotten all the way to the very last screen once, and then died due to forgetting which way to go. I know this previous time I got a couple screens away and then dashed one too many times. It probably also didn't help I was super-salty and upset over that death in Zuma's Revenge, so I was rather silent and just stewing over it while I played. Can't really excuse much of that. I can't really say if someone being there to watch could've helped since I'm not the best at rebounding from poor outcomes--which doesn't excuse my behavior, mind. It probably got to me so much because I wasn't expecting to fail on Adventure mode at all.

Osu actually had a very good thing, although it happened off-stream. I finally got King SS'd, so I'm back to 100% profile accuracy. It's dampened a bit because I can't figure out how to get replays to work because I'd like to replay them on-stream to have them recorded. Hopefully I can figure that out by the next stream so I have video of them. I'm also closing in on being in the top 500K, which I guess is apropos? I don't exactly know what is considered the average skill level per 100K increments in Osu, but it seems a bit off that I'm going to hit 500K with very few plays on songs over 3.5*'s. Granted, all of my plays are SS plays, so that might be a factor in that. I would imagine that most players at this stage aren't going hardcore for SS's like I am.

Anyways, my next stream will be next Thursday, same time as always. Backup stream day will be that Friday, in case I get called in early.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: +19 to 414th
Expert: Up to 3299th
Guitar: Up to 1256th
Bass: +8 to 221st
Drums: +2 to 183rd over mysticneji and funkdiggity
Guitar Hero 3: 1242nd
Aerosmith: +4 to 115th over demolition23, 82erkle, Samson007 and Fer1992
World Tour: +1 to 190th over EndoKarb
Metallica: +10 to 295th (Top 300!)
Smash Hits: +12 to 349th
Guitar Hero 5: +23 to 540th
Van Halen: +11 to 352nd
Band Hero: +1 to 192nd over TheOpus
Warriors of Rock: +11 to 258th
The Beatles: +14 to 264th
Lego Rock Band: +3 to 119th over TheHammer417, Guitarking19 and Chet2008
Green Day: +8 to 137th
Rock Band 3: +10 to 335th

Band Hero XGuitar 5*:
She Will be Loved

The Beatles XGuitar GS:
Don't let me Down

The Bealtes XGuitar 5*s:
Boys
Day Tripper

World Tour XGuitar 5*:
Santeria

Van Halen XGuitar 5*:
Semi-Charmed Life

Smash Hits XGuitar 5*:
Hit me With Your Best Shot

Smash Hits XBass 5*:
Electric Eye

Guitar Hero 5 XBass 5*s:
Brianstorm
Judith

Guitar Hero 5 DLC XBass 5*s:
Black Betty
Black Friday

Warriors of Rock XBass 5*s:
Black Rain

Warriors of Rock DLC XBass 5*s:
Bodhisattva
Bomb the World

Rock Band 3 DLC XBass 5*s:
Ode to Solitude
Castles Made of Sand
Complete Control

Rock Band 3 DLC XBass GS:
Radio Free Europe

Rock Band 3 RB1 Imports XBass GS:
When you Were Young

Metallica XBass 5*s:
The Boys are Back in Town
Tuesday's Gone
Hell Bent for Leather

Guitar Hero 3 X5*s:
Even Flow

Guitar Hero 3 DLC X5*s:
Peace of Mind
Stay Clean

Coulda sworn I had enough for Hard. But nah, I just misread how much I needed so I undershot. PS3 I just didn't get enough points for in the week, but I don't care as much about any set goal for that because I'll climb there regardless. Not much else for Lefty this week.

I had a better time streaming this week. No stupid deaths in Zone 4 this time around in Zuma's Revenge, and I had one of the best fights against Kalamari (Zone 4 boss) I've ever had. I should make it out of Adventure Mode this time.

For Celeste, I got the Chapter 4 golden strawberry, so I'm very thankful that didn't take as long as Chapter 3. While my attitude toward my approach to Chapter 5 may change over time, I'm pretty sure some/most of this upcoming stream will be dedicated to learning the required maps for the chapter, alongside practicing the Crystal Theo portion as that will be the most annoying if not hardest part of the whole thing. This is the chapter I expected to start giving me trouble, so I'm not surprised. (Unlike with Chapter 3...<_<)

Osu has also gone very well. Firstly, I've cleared all of my 1* maps via getting HRHD Silver SS's on them, which was one of my goals for that difficulty; once I get HR SS's on the now-2* maps when the HD mod is added, I'll truly have 0 1* maps left for right now. I don't have a lot of new 3* SS's, but that's largely because of the aforementioned 1* clear-out and because I'm nearing the 1Kpp barrier. I want to smash that barrier plus make my first 1K combo play via Renatu by Soleily. I'm hoping it'll give me the 12pp overall to crest 1Kpp total, and with a 1134x combo I'll clear the 1K combo barrier easily. I will likely try to play some easier stuff to nudge my current pp total (which is 988) into the upper 990s just to be extra sure.

Next stream will be Thursday at 5pm. I will try to remember to spend the next night making highlights.

Oh, before I forget: I just thought to use xsplit to record my most recent 3* SS via recording the replay given. I'd appreciate any thoughts on how it sounds and such for the future, plus some likes for the vid itself, if possible. Go watch here

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: +22 to 350th
Expert: Up to 2347th
Hard: +1 to 119th over galvao1990
PS3: +7 to 44th
Guitar: Up to 1039th
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 991st (Top 1000!
Aerosmith: Up to 100th (Top 100!!)
Band Hero: Up to 100th (Top 100!!)
Lego Rock Band: Up to 98th (Top 100!!)
Green Day: Up to 100th (Top 100!!)

Aerosmith X5*s:
Draw the Line
No Surprize
Sweet Emotion
Personality Crisis
She Sells Sanctuary
Talk Talkin'
Let the Music do the Talking

LEgo Rock Band HGuitar FCs:
Walking on Sunshine
Every Little Thing she Does is Magic

Guitar Hero 3 X5*s:
Avalancha
Prayer of the Refugee

Guitar Hero 3 DLC X5*s:
This is a Call
So Payoso

Band Hero XGuitar 5*s:
Take What you Take
Wannabe
A Million Ways
Bad Reputation
Beautiful Soul
Believe
Bring me to Life
Dirty Little Secret
I Heard it Through the Grapevine
If you Could Only See
Lips of an Angel
Love Story
Ocean Avenue
Pictures of You
Put Your Records On
Santa Monica
So Yesterday

I am very annoyed at myself for misreading the 13M I was supposed to get for hard as 1.3M, so I completely missed getting that to the top 100. HOwever, I got all the games I wanted there, plus GH3 into the top 1K, so that will be good enough.

With that said, my foray into Lefty flip is over, at least for 2021 for right now. And with at least two weeks of Osu vids scheduled that will hold over my week off. As mentioned, there will be no stream this week. I did suggest that I would stream Tuesday, but my grandparents are considering doing an overnight Monday, so that may still be on the cards, but I don't know for sure. We'll just have to see.

Take care, everyone. Voidedlefty is signing off. Come back around for Voidedalive2x as I work to tackle RB1 and AC/DC H and XDrums.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: