FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Looking for SH members to join my crew!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KoushiroIzumi  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:46 am    Post subject: Looking for SH members to join my crew! Reply with quote

Appropriately titled "ScoreHero Crew", all members in my crew will be people you will find in the heart of ScoreHero. Look it up and send a request if interested! (Current skill is at 998/1000 with no idea how to increase it further)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a great idea. Have any vocalists yet?
If there end up being too many people we could definitely create another one.
KoushiroIzumi  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, no vocalists yet (except myself, but I'm pretty bad at vocals). Feel free to join if you're on PS4 (not sure if there's cross-platform support yet), the more members we have, the more XP we can get, and the higher we rank against the rest of the world!

Currently at 2 members out of 10 slots, so there's plenty of room for more!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a crew with a few members I knew from here a long time ago and a newer person, we are doing pretty well in the leaderboards so far, hopefully you guys will too! Singemfrcr, after online gets here we should play sometime, I finally got rock band 4 with the expansion. I haven't seen many names on the leaderboards that I recognize from rock band 3.

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
KoushiroIzumi  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah I see, well everyone from the forums is welcome to join my crew, hope to see some requests soon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: