FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
here it goes again...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TokiWartooth  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: here it goes again... Reply with quote

why in gods green earth is this song the hardest song for me to sing? unlike some other songs that you fail at the same point every time, i fail all over this fuckin song. Arg.
anyone else having problems with this turd of a song?
EDIT: fuck this song.
EDIT AGAIN: i have been trying to pass this song since about twenty minutes before the OP. I hope that puts my anger inn perspective.(p.s. it is now 12:19 CST same day of post.)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear ya man.

This song steal my lunch money, puts me in a frilly dress and talkes me for walks on a regular basis.

Okay, well, that was perhaps a bit too much info, but I know what you mean, this song absolutely butchers me, when I do get through it, I am out of breath and feel like I just ran a race... a long one.
Jansin  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can 100% it >.> but the hard part is the slower parts for me. The fast part is one pitch for the most part.
IndestructibleSD  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One nice thing about Here It Goes Again is that it keeps the same pitches for most of the song. I tend to just hold a pitch during the verses instead of taking little breaks between every word. I think in the verses also, it's the same pitch transition every time: "It could be ten but then again(drop) I can't remember half an hour(drop) since a quarter to four." "Now through the lines in the(drop) cheap venetian blinds(drop) your car is pulling off the curb." And I think the pre-chorus is one steady pitch from memory.

The chorus is more of a back and forth type thing. Again, I tend just hold my voice down as I move between the two pitches. In the end, I tend to falsetto through the "Oh, oh, I should have, I should have..." and that can be a nasty section to deal with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: