FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ginger's Quest for RB FCs - "The Warrior" 1st

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:45 am    Post subject: Ginger's Quest for RB FCs - "The Warrior" 1st Reply with quote

What I'm working on atm:
Currently, I'm mostly working on RB4 bass FCs.

Rock Band Disc FCs:
Bass: 53/58
Guitar: 30/58
Vocals: 0/58

Rock Band DLC FCs:
Bass: 16
Guitar: 4
Vocals: 0

AC/DC Track Pack FCs:
Bass: 12/18
Guitar: 0/18
Vocals: 0/18

Beatles RB:
I started player TB:RB with the intention of getting a bass FGFC. Unfortunately, I'm an idiot and did it in quickplay, so I didn't have "The End" unlocked. I really don't want to play through again right now, so I'll just settle for the 43 Bass FCs I have. Screw playing through on Guitar with those HO/POs!

Last edited by GingerBraFace on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:37 am; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great FC's there! I can't get any expert vocals FC's either, don't feel ashamed. And LOL @ the beatles one. That actually happened to me when I was going through medium bass >
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraHeroABC5 wrote:
Great FC's there! I can't get any expert vocals FC's either, don't feel ashamed. And LOL @ the beatles one. That actually happened to me when I was going through medium bass >

You get permarockered ultra? :O

Thanks! The Beatles engine drives me insane. I played it on wii, just because it's the only version the HO/POs actually seemed to work on :/

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, probably for spamming or something. I don't really care that much.

And really? That's weird, hehe. Wonder if it's the same for other games too? In that case, guess I'm glad I have a Wii ;D
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraHeroABC5 wrote:
Yep, probably for spamming or something. I don't really care that much.

Well that sucks
Quote:

Wonder if it's the same for other games too? In that case, guess I'm glad I have a Wii ;D

It's only an issue I had with Beatles Rock Band. I tried wireless and wired guitars to no avail. I'm assuming it's something to do with my configuration rather than a problem with the game itself, otherwise more people probably would have complained about it.

GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE (of the mildly noteworthy variety):

While I was attempting to figure out a good path for this weeks rivals challenge, I accidentally got 1st on "The Warrior". Which makes it my first ever expert on-disc 1st. I figured it was worth posting about for the brief moment its actually there, just so everybody remembers its totally a thing that happened :P

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: