FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Crippled Inside keytar help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Keys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greenbaymackey  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:18 pm    Post subject: Crippled Inside keytar help Reply with quote

Does anybody have any tips or advice on how to hit the spot at the end of Guitar Solo A? Specifically the in m. 71. 1:42 in this video. The green red is quick and the blue starts a trill lane.

This is the only part keeping me from an FC. I practiced it for a while today and only FC'd the section 3 times and it always felt flukey. I wonder if I'm not supposed to be anchoring yellow already when I hit the first blue? I honestly don't know but I really want to FC this song. Any help?

Edit: Never mind. I realized I was anchoring green slightly early (during the BO lane) and breaking combo. I didn't know that would be a problem. I guess I still don't quite understand the lanes.
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way I was able to consistently hit this lane (and every other lane in the song) was by strumming every individual note. For this specific lane, I would start off by anchoring yellow, and then strumming the BYBYBYB.

This chart, regardless of how you hit lanes, is still a bag of dicks. /:
greenbaymackey  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip. I tried strumming the lanes and I don't think that method is for me. However, it did get me thinking about all the lanes in this shitfuck chart rather than just that one hard spot. Now I have pretty good methods for everything I just need to put it all together and not fuck up any of the chord changes.

I made it past the hard part in the guitar solo like 5 times before I ran out of time today, so I fully expect to FC it tomorrow. This would definitely be my best Rock Band FC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Keys All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: