FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New Jaguar Guitar

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rickles  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:08 am    Post subject: New Jaguar Guitar Reply with quote

Never before in my life have I wanted to fold my guitar controller. All I have ever wanted was an easy to use overdrive button and the new controller fails this most basic of litmus tests.

As my RB3 Strat still freezes during play (even though I do rather enjoy it tbh) I had decided I would suck it up and get the Jaguar, but on looking at that OD button placement I have changed my mind. Where do I write an angry email to? My heartfelt apologies to the PS4 users.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you'd think they would have figured this out by now... foldable guitars are a good selling point to mom's worried/complaining about clutter i guess , mass appeal and whatnot. the diehards hate this crap though. as a lefty i've always had overdrive issues. i'm also a playstation user too so i don't even get a button this time around... if they were going to screw up the overdrive button they could've at least kept the ability to add an overdrive pedal... as i understand it they removed that functionality as well.
Streaming Blood Sex Sugar Magik!!
not trying to be a dick and it's probably just a typo, but it's Blood Sugar Sex Magik just in case you didn't realize.
I don't really think it matters, does it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: Hoops4sho
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: