FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This is a call to old Scorehero members
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
evilgoat  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant believe my old login still works. Ive not played in over a decade and sadly missed out on RB2 exports. One of my wifes friends brought over RB2 on the Wii a few weeks back and it kickstarted the old habit. I fired up the 360 and bought a MIDI pro adapter for my Roland TD6V. Besides my solo journey of golds and FCs on pro drums (previously only regular expert mode), weve also been enjoying an occasional full band experience with two of our friends. The Girth of July has really taken flight and brought out my inner twenty-two year old. Anybody still on 360?

XBL ragnartheawful PSN Ragnar_the_Awful
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: ragnartheawful PSN Name: Ragnar_the_Awful
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

evilgoat wrote:
I cant believe my old login still works. Ive not played in over a decade and sadly missed out on RB2 exports. One of my wifes friends brought over RB2 on the Wii a few weeks back and it kickstarted the old habit. I fired up the 360 and bought a MIDI pro adapter for my Roland TD6V. Besides my solo journey of golds and FCs on pro drums (previously only regular expert mode), weve also been enjoying an occasional full band experience with two of our friends. The Girth of July has really taken flight and brought out my inner twenty-two year old. Anybody still on 360?
Look up this RB group on Facebook, best place to find people: https://www.facebook.com/groups/208423442530488/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: