FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This is a call to old Scorehero members
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StXDragonSword  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg my login still works

I was here, may have been lurking when this was created.

I also remember the first Jordan FC by HellAshes too!

exciting times, back when everyone was still learning and not a master. I definitely haven't improved as much as most. But I still can enjoy anyone song on expert no problems with an FC here or there. I'll never be competitive though lol, most would smoke me.

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: xIAx Dragon PSN Name: xiaxdragon
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as long as you have fun and enjoy it, i'm fine with that :)

PS: who's signature is making the last page look wonky ?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been hanging out a bit on the GH side in the last few years (and not very much) and haven't come to this side a lot so I didn't catch this thread when it came up.

I've been around since the GH2 madness in 2007. Decided to create an account after the release of GH3, so I could input my terrible scores with a dumb teenage-flavored comment in French on every song. Took me a few months to take off and participate in getting some insane shit done.

Lately I tried to get into Goldeneye speedrunning. Didn't quite work out. So I got into classic NES Tetris. I was doing well but now I'm recovering from a finger injury. Of course that's a few days after resuming the awful grind for ItO FC, the last song I'm missing for the full series FC, since early 2013.

I still hang around at times and catch some alumni players stream and get rid of their demons from the past... Hopefully I'll be able to do the same soon enough.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
HarvHouHacker  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've come to the Rock Band scene a bit late, but in doing so I think I've breathed new life into it.

I literally didn't start playing Rock Band until after the Wii Shop closed, and started searching to see if there was a way to recover the DLC for RB3 that had been abandoned. It was that summer that I started a recovery project that would eventually become Rock Band Customs, and it's been my obsession ever since.

I would hope Rock Band comes to the Nintendo Switch some time soon, but I don't know if it ever will. If a new one comes out on the PS5 (the next version, Rock Band 5), then it's possible that it may.

Anyhow, as long as this forum exists, I'm here to stay, even if I become inactive (which will probably happen for a little while for me personally, starting mid-October). I'll keep contributing to the hacking scene, and hopefully help revive the activity this thread once had.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
I don't see it now, but if you see that happen report the post I'll fix it.
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
I don't see it now, but if you see that happen report the post I'll fix it.

I fixed it a couple weeks back
xPityForYoux  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: This is a call to old Scorehero members Reply with quote

sk84life293 wrote:
So... if you were here when IamChris4Life FCed TTFAF for the first time, if you were here when Phenom quickly rose through the ranks, if you were here and you remember me... sound off. We've all come a long way in our lives and now, Rock Band 4 is upon us. Please, sound off; I want to know who's still around.

Anyone still around in 2021? Pandemic got my Goodwood mods out of the garage XD
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had thought about coming out of retirement after all these years. I still have my old guitar and any mic would work, but my drumset is no more and Im not sure if Id be able to pick up one anytime soon.

Also dont have a console anymore either lol. I heard using MIDI drums on Xbox is much more expensive due to how pricey the adapters are and PS is the way to go.

Also Im in an apartment, which is the main reason I quit drums anyway

Maybe someday Ill return, but it wont be this year, at least on drums.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
DPooch  

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't logged in here for a good while. Just saw I haven't posted on the GH side of SH since like 2015. I still dabble in the games, I play CH sometimes but it's hard to play the real games. I don't always feel like hooking up my 360 and I don't have a ton of friends or opportunities to play with friends. I still have my RB Stage Kit and I only used it for the first time with other people a couple months ago. And it didn't go well because it set off the fire alarm and the house owner wasn't stoked. But I still remember this community and think about how much fun I've had here and playing the games.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: poochz0rz
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthFizz wrote:
Maybe someday Ill return, but it wont be this year, at least on drums.

I set up my drums last year and my hihat pedal was dead. There's a part you can order to fix it yourself or I could just buy a new one, but it wasn't an immediate priority for me. I've also needed a hihat cymbal for ages (have been using a spare pad).

I also was reminded of how I never really learned how to calibrate my system well enough, and that calibration settings that worked reasonably well for keys needed to be redone for drums, I guess based on how I prefer to read the note highway. So usually when I get back into playing casually I'm fine for a few basic songs but the settings are horribly off for something like Don't Fear the Reaper.

The third impediment is that it was always difficult to get the right e-kit settings to avoid missed notes (on the one hand) or double-hits (on the other). This could be an issue with the MIDI keys too, but was harder to fix on drums.

At some point I will want to play again enough that I'll fix all of this (including the couple hundred for the equipment I need), but hasn't happened yet.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still here! I just haven't been nearly as hardcore into playing as I used to be. Especially for most of the 2010s, I think; I'm definitely not going to be repeating doing something like FGFCing all of GHWT MGuitar (or was it MBass?) in a single day.

I still have at least one bit of everything that still works--I have at least two functional GH5 guitars, two mics, a working drum base, and either a new pad in the drumkit itself or at least one spare in my closet so I'm able to play. I can't say if I've just been getting to the final fizzles of being burnt out or if I've just found other things to obsess over, but I think it's a mix of both. Playing Osu! has definitely been the newest thing to consume my thoughts nowadays.

THat being said, I think the goals that I've wanted to do on GH/RB will keep me playing up until I lose everything or something happens to make me completely forget about playing for a good long while. YOu could argue that I'm set up to keep playing at a very slow burn now, which is good. It's still great to know that there are others equally dedicated (ALexhaz, Jellu) alongside the occasional trickle of newbies or others who aren't on that level, though.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
You could argue that I'm set up to keep playing at a very slow burn now, which is good

for me, the usual summer drop in playing help me appreciate more the game during the fall/winter/spring. 10 songs/day top is enough for me to not getting burned out, otherwise I'd stop playing completely.

have fun, and if you don't. do something else and come back later.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello from 2023
Nikolai3035  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello from 2023
isolated999  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I literally was looking at prices on controllers and wondered if my login worked, though my name is COMPLETELY different now

Shoulder to the Plow XBass Failure stats (yes I'm keeping track <_<)
Outro FCs while missing during the Solo: 2
Outro Chokes: 15
Other various misses: ~50

Currently At: 80/84 RB2 XBass FCs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: