FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This is a call to old Scorehero members
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never really left, and have been trying to keep the Guitar Hero side alive with my leaderboard threads ever since. I am a big RB player, and own every game in the series on both GH and RB side, excepting for the DJHero games, GHL, and iRBU. Feel free to browse through my leaderboards and look for names you remember.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Exxucus  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never did much here other than vote a lot in the master FC breakdown threads, and give my two cents to new DLC and setlists. Back when these series were in the "wild west" days, I followed every big player on youtube, and it seemed like every new difficult chart was impossible, but everyone at the top had the chops to make the impossible, possible.

How Awesome GHWoR Is wrote:
Yeah they were. It's amazing how I had an almost naked lady rubbing her boobs on my head (I'm the drummer in the video) and I was like "Hey GTFO I'm trying to play".
Fedora  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to play bass. Still do, but used to too.

Sub-500 user ID yeah boyee

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
qirex  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(hi!)

Clearly, I've been inactive here for a while now. Seemed like an appropriate thread to poke my head into. I don't play too much of any games anymore, but will still rock some RB3 drums on occasion.

(bye!)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a call to all my
Past resignations
It's been far too long

(actually I play Rock Band 4 vocals pretty competitively. add me on Xbox One or challenge me on rb4scores.com's weekly competitions. heck I even post paths sometimes in the vocals thread!)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember when April Fools Day was actually funny on here.

I play every time I go home from uni, but it's more casual now.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
I remember when April Fools Day was actually funny on here.

I play every time I go home from uni, but it's more casual now.

How can AFD not be good on here when bjw still bumps his thread

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fedora wrote:
I used to play bass. Still do, but used to too.

Sub-500 user ID yeah boyee

Sub-1000.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't been here in awhile. Will be getting Rock Band 4 back this weekend, and I'm excited to get back into it. Just gonna be playing casually for the most part. I loved all the cool stuff that was happening back in the day though.
sk84life293  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I remember so many of you! Also completely forgot I made this thread lol. So I remember most of us were on Xbox back in the day.

Who switched to PlayStation this gen?
*raises hand*

Honestly the online multiplayer portion of rock band cannot come soon enough. Also REALLY hoping we get score duel back, I remember being ranked really highly on RB2 and live streaming friendly competitive organized matches as well.

Anyone remember those tournaments we set up that we used to stream? Man those days were great.

With RB4 this is really the first time I've had to use the stratocaster... The guitar honestly sucks. And I can't seem to find any consistent calibration on the game either which is beyond frustrating! I also seem to get the most bizarre misses that, hopefully aren't attributable to skill.

How y'all been?
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still rocking Pro Guitar/Pro Bass, even though it's ancient and forgotten by now. Got quite a few stuff done that I wished I could've done much sooner.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
soldat329x  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperately waiting for the Xbox One MIDI Pro Adapter
Tagrineth  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still around once in a while. Haven't been able to pick up Rock Band 4 yet because I don't even own a PS4 or XBO. Big expense. Eugh.

Been playing GHL though (WALMART CLEARANCE $10 LEL) and it's been pretty enjoyable.

My goals:
Put an X in this box: []
*loves dragons*
stuff i've done, insanely out of date
ES942  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: This is a call to old Scorehero members Reply with quote

sk84life293 wrote:
So... if you were here when IamChris4Life FCed TTFAF for the first time, if you were here when Phenom quickly rose through the ranks, if you were here and you remember me... sound off. We've all come a long way in our lives and now, Rock Band 4 is upon us. Please, sound off; I want to know who's still around.

Duuuude I was there when we had the killing-est band of all time!!

I just started playing again when I have time and it's been a lot of fun. This site was everything. When I joined (I think user 330 or something), supermegagoon, blackmamba, and Atremains held down the top 3 spots with aplomb. Then I learned about squeezing and had possibly the most intense rival of my entire life with krimsunmunkeys in GH1. If only everyone still played rhythm games as much as we used to.
krimsunmunkeys  

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a while.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: