FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band 4 Guitar/Bass Paths - 12/9 - Now accepting bass paths!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaGna720  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JODIsBack wrote:
Just wanted to point out that 201,330 -should- be the optimal score for My God Is The Sun. The third-to-last activation (I believe that's the one that ends right at the beginning of the first solo) I activated on the second set of GR chords and the last note I hit was the blue note at the start of the solo. With some good whammying on the unison bonus and a late activation on the chord, you should be able to get that extra 100.

I also have first place on I Will Follow (roughly 200 points higher than RockBanditPhil's score) and I think it's because there were two squeezes most people weren't aware of. On the second activation you want to make sure to get the second GY chord under overdrive, and on the fourth one make sure to get the RB chord. Can't determine optimal since the third activation ends on a sustain, though.

I was actually able to get 201,530; I must have whammied the hell out of the OD phrase in the bridge and gotten a double squeeze somewhere.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, damn. I guess every time I think I figured out the optimal path, there's always more points possible

Also I meant "you want to get the second YO chord under overdrive" in reference to the squeeze in I Will Follow; no clue why I typed GY
meister  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With these weekly spotlight songs it would be nice now to have a place for bass paths! I have had to just keep playing songs and treating it different things to try for points, I wish charts were available. I guess it is ok having an instrument we need to figure out ourselves

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
KoushiroIzumi  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankfully bass paths aren't as difficult to create as guitar paths, due to majority (if not the entire song) uses the same exact note pattern over and over.

As a side note, I noticed there are still several songs that lack optimal paths on the guitar side. Can anyone help out?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a Cold Clear Light path that got me 190k, which is 800 points more than the current second place score

2-NN
2-NN
1-NN
2-NN
3-2RB hold
1(+1)-B after O hold
1(+1)-5GY
2-RB after Y hammeron (might need to be tweaked, 2 notes earlier?)
1(+1)-OD

Caught Up In You path that got me 245k, currently 3rd place on the leaderboard

3(+1)-YO
2(+1)-Y after O hold
1(+1)-GRY triplet after B hold
1-NN
2(+1)-G after B hold (this may need to be tweaked, maybe R after Y hold?)
2-3rd YB
Graf  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am an irresponsible OP and haven't updated this thread in quite a while. With the advent of Rivals and Crews and competitive playing ramping up for everyone aiming to rank up each week, I updated the thread with all previously posted paths as well as added a little column for Bass paths, should anyone want to add any.

I want to wish a sincere thank you to all of those who have posted paths so far. You're doing the lord's work Mr. Green

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found some paths: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xr0io59RERZ-Q3_ZWoy4XmbZepF4kYUqMU85V8VbkC4/edit#gid=751383035
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
TinShadowcat  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to point out that the link Deschain shared is my path sheet, feel free to use it and join the discord linked in it. It has paths for all four instruments for all of RB1, RB2, RB3, and most of RB4, with (almost) complete guitar paths for Lego and all DLC on the RB4 engine. Currently working on Bass, Drum, and Vox paths for the rest of DLC, Green Day, and Lego.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TinShadowcat
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Deschains for digging that up and thank you TinShadowcat for creating it! That will help us SH users on weekly spotlights. I hope I'm not competing against any of you :D

Gonna have to go through that some time soon and update our OP's here with anything that's missing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: