FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ultras Accomplishments Thread - 54 FGFC's (including FTPFC's)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nov 17th. Lego Easy Guitar FGFC. Next is GD:RB. I also came extremely close to a Highway Star MBass FC the other day, will probably try again once I have time.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont recall this song at all but I know that if I've done it, you certainly can.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh, yes... Guitar Hero and Rock Band, two of my favorite game series's (2 of the 3 I actually play, the other being the Mario Kart series). I love every aspect of it, especially the community, as small as it is. I've made so many friends on both the Facebook group and ScoreHero. For those who think where I'm going with this is that it's my exit note, it's not, don't worry, I'm not done with this great game yet :tooth:

Now here's a story all about how my life---- nah I'm not rapping.

Today, is Sunday, November the 27th, 2016. I currently live in midwest Canada, Manitoba to be exact. On the weekends, I enjoy anything that's not having to be in school (Kappa), such as watching Netflix (currently enjoying my second runthrough of the Trailer Park Boys series, and will soon be doing my second runthrough of The Office US), and of course playing video games. Guitar Hero and Rock Band mostly. Today, I decided to turn on the PS2, because everyday I alternate between Wii and PS2. Before I continue, you might notice I have loads of first-evers, especially on wii and especially on the lower difficulties like easy, on games RB2+. Anyways, enough bragging ;). I put in Rock Band. Enter my unlock all songs cheat because I'm far too lazy to go through story mode or career or whatever it's called. I plug in my SG, feels great! I scroll down past all the songs until I stumble upon the couple final songs. My eye sets on Run To The Hills as made famous by Iron Maiden. I decide to do a run of Run To The Hills as made famous by Iron Maiden on Medium Bass. The drum intro starts. Heart rate gets slightly faster, and nerves set in. The first note comes in, the memorable riff and the vocals start. Not the best cover but at least we have it. A couple of seconds pass by and the fast part starts. It's somewhat fast strumming, ON MEDIUM!!!!!!!!! This is probably one of the only songs I've had to alt strum on easy/medium. Other examples are Fight Fire With Fire's ending on both guitar and bass and One on bass (both on Guitar Hero Metallica). A couple of minutes pass by and the solo section starts. This part is very tricky, with the YBYBYBYB things that happen. There's also the section after the solo which is quite tricky. I NAIL those!!!!! This is the big moment, could we be getting the FC? a couple of more measures of strumming pass by, could we be getting it? This is the moment, last bar. FUCK!!!!! I CHOKED LIKE 10 NOTES FROM THE END, ARE YOU SERIOUS?????!!!!!11

TL;DR: I choked RTTH Medium Bass in the middle of measure 145 http://www.apathtoofar.com/path/xbox360/medium/bass/upper_bound/runtothehills/img/
I'm convinced I can get this now lol
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

been there, done that. it's way worse on DYFLWD when you choke in the last solo outro after playing this crapy 14min song lolol

Good job kid, you'll get it eventually !

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh god, I've been there as well. I choked in the outro multiple times on Medium Guitar hopefully that doesn't happen on easy x___x
Thanks man!
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ou-how-how-HOWCH, man. That seriously sucks.

Just means you can do it, though! Fight the powah! I wanna see an RB1 MBass FGFC by New Years!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... I think I can do it. I've only tried GGAHT once or twice and RTTH and Highway should be happening as long as I have the same consistency as both my last runs which were really good, I missed one of the last measures of strumming in my last run of highway. I was sleeping and thought of something last night: would it help to accent everything on the beat lines/measure lines? It helped Carson FC Homecoming on drums, I can try that here possibly.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Certainly! I don't need to (or I do so unconsciously and don't register it as such), but accenting the downstrums either on every beat or every measure would certainly help, whether it's a short burst like in GGaHT or extended strumming in RttH. I think it's even better for the former.

And, for RttH, if you still have trouble with the BYBYBYB parts, the blues are all on the beat, so if you start downstrumming on the first B you should hit the blues and the red on downs, and the yellow and first green on ups.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'll try it when I have some time. And thanks for that tip! I can hit that section like 1/5 times, not very good at it, so I'll keep that in mind
Thanks again.
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got GGAHT on MBass today, pretty good. It was only second try, I'm very thankful for that. Now I have Highway Star and RTTH, and Highway Star should be quite easy for me. I tried RTTH aswell tonight and I still have to figure out the YBs and the part where the singer goes "aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh" (you know which part, the cool bass riff part). I think I could get this FGFC by sometime soon, we'll see. Green Day on the other hand has 2 more tiers left for easy bass, so I'm almost done with that (still have to get easy guitar but you get the point). On Green Day I'm doing medium one man harmonies aswell for them extra points (because my drums hate me lol), but obviously I don't think I should count them as FC's if I don't get all the doubles/triples what not. It's still good for points.
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody know of any RB1 Vox Path threads?... I can currently only find the RB2 vox path thread + the RB vox path site (which only has RB2 and RB3 anyways), and I think some of the paths might be different on RB1 from RB2 etc. I can't find it in search either. Thanks for the help.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think they're that much different, if only because I don't recall RB1 on anything other than PS2 (and maybe the Wii) having that OD pause thing going on. I could be wrong, but I feel like I'm not.

So yeah, those paths should suffice.

UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess so yeah. I was wondering because I got like -5k from 1st on Day Late Dollar Short on medium vox and I thought I was using the wrong path but maybe I just counted wrong or something. Thanks anyways.
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dec. 5th: Green Day EBass FGFC. I hope to finish EGuitar quickly.
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dec 18th (I got this last night but haven't posted scores until now) - RB1 MVox FGFC (on PS2). This wasn't that bad except for a few talkies like Brainpower, but yeah. RB3 MVox might be possible, I have like 6ish songs left (including BoRhap, ughhhhh)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: