FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ultras Accomplishments Thread - 54 FGFC's (including FTPFC's)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks pinkie Yeah, I found LEGO at my local game store (likely used) but for xbox 360. It was quite hard to find a wii copy but when i saw someone was selling GD and Lego, i was like WOAH! the two games I needed!!!

Yeah, I should've guessed, it definitively looked like tempo changes.

and thanks, jesus of suburbia did take quite long but am very happy I found Jaded harder however because of the slides for some reason however.

and thanks, I will continue to FC everything !!!
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

8/13: Green Day Medium Bass FGFC. so I'm done medium bass on all the games on wii (minus rb1 and a few of the track packs i guess). I just need medium guitar on lego and green day now. Til next update which might be soon.
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

8/14: GD:RB medium vox fgfc. So that makes two medium vox fgfcs, three vox fgfcs on the rb side and 5 vox fgfcs in total (WT/GHM easy vox, Beatles Easy+Medium Vox and GDRB Medium Vox. I also have WOR medium vox medium vox going on but I'm not too sure if that will happen, I like RB vox much more honestly..)
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gogo GDRB MOMBFGFC!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunately that won't happen soon since my drums are oversensitive, so unless i can get one of them usbmidi cables and that app, or get a new one or something, it will be ombfcs -drums. Maybe I'll do some harmonies with my sister on beatles/green day to make up for it.
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8/22: Lego medium guitar FGFC
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coolio! What's left for a GH/RB MGuitar FSFC? (other than GH1, 2, and 80s, obviously)

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Guitar Hero, I have GH3, GHA (which honestly I don't think will happen because the wii port is awful unless it decides to work one day), Metallica (-1 on MLM), Smash Hits (-1 -TTFAF)

For RB, I still need Green Day and that is definitely happening, I need like 12 more songs. RB1 is only happening once I find a copy that doesn't crash when I try to play a certain song, and I would need a RB guitar. Just wondering, is any RB guitar (like the beatles hofner which seems like the bet imo) compatible? mind you I'm on the Wii version of course, so I can't play with guitar hero instruments minus vocals on RB1. There's also RB4 but I don't really want to buy a new console for 1 or 2 games :P
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't aware that the GH controllers didn't work in RB on the Wii. The Country Track Pack my gramps had worked fine with the WT-guitar, which was the only one he had.

Sucks about the crashing. I had a slightly less troublesome time with my PS2 GHVH disc, since the music and everything not related to the actual fretboard would glitch out on Sick, Sick, Sick, Runnin' With the Devil, and Romeo Delight past certain points.

...So, I guess I can't answer you, but.

UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's ONLY RB1, not including track packs that don't work with wii gh controllers, I only have and tried the AC/DC track pack and that works with my wii GH Les Paul.

And yeah, the crashing kinda sucks. I bought it (used, quite risky there >.>) for like 5 bucks, and atleast I can play like 30 songs up until that one song :P

And that's cool man. One day if I get rb instruments (want a beatles set mostly for drums), I'll try to find a new working copy of RB1.
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8/25: GDRB Medium Guitar FGFC
awful paths, really hard to find good paths for that game.

Anyways, I will be doing the whole series again!... this time on easy! so much fun ;). I already have Beatles easy bass and I am starting easy guitar, after Beatles will be AC/DC, then Lego and green day, then rb2 and rb3.

A little update on vocals, I've been doing a bit of them lately. I seem to have the most success on GD. I've been doing some hard vocals on GD and I fc'ed Brain Stew/Jaded and Jesus Of Suburbia, So that's pretty sick

A little update on drums, I finally managed to get my drums working "again" (basically before the red pad was overhitting, I found a fix). I still need to fix the sensitivity on it, especially the blue pad. So, it will only be rock band for me until I get that cable and the app. There's a few FGFC's that look promising and that I would like to get: Beatles easy drums and Green Day Medium drums. Lego Medium Drums is probably possible too but yeah.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only vocal fgfc I have is on GD too. that engine is perfect imo.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/1: Beatles Easy Guitar + Easy Drums = EOMBFGFC! That makes two OMBFGFCS, so that's pretty cool. Next will be AC/DC I guess, I've already done a few songs and I seem to get really stupid misses sometimes, but its likely because I'm strumming too early (kinda hard with no BNS, so I'll try towelspeed). Hopefully that doesn't happen on longer songs like Jailbreak o..o

EDIT: also, these were my 19th and 20th FGFC's on the RB side, so that's pretty cool.
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/6: LEGO Medium Vox FGFC. Not much to say other than a few songs were tricky, like Make Me Smile.

also, In other news, ACDC EBass FGFC should be happening today, that's cool. School is starting tomorrow so no more staying up til' 2am x). And last thing, my bowling league season is starting monday night so I won't be able to play much on mondays, maybe a couple hours. I guess it's safe to say that I'll be able to play most on weekends.

9/6 (9/7 as of posting this) - ACDC EBass FGFC. Got this last night, forgot to put scores in until now. Cool fgfc, don't like playing those longer songs. Next is EGuitar :s
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, AC/DC is really tiring since nearly every song goes on for, like, 7+ minutes. LTbR feels like its over 10 minutes (the RB2 version is at least 6, I think). Good job hanging in there!

You should be able to get the E and M FGFCs, too! Good luck!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: