FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Do you want RB4 support for iPather?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarylZero  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:55 pm    Post subject: Do you want RB4 support for iPather? Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone noticed, but when you create a path on iPather, when selecting parts there is a drop down for "Game Engine". There has only ever been "Rock Band 3".

If there is enough interest, and if people can help me compile any and all known differences in scoring for RB4 compared to RB3, I might be able to, at some point in the future with no hard commitment, add "Rock Band 4" to that drop down.

Honestly I haven't played that much RB4 since it came out so I would be starting from scratch as far as noting what is the same and different compared to RB3.

This possible change to iPather would only add support for the RB4 "engine" as far as calculating scores for any existing songs that iPather has available. Getting the actual MIDI files for RB4 for new songs is a completely separate venture. See http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36521

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say yes if there was a chance I would ever own rb4, but there isn't.

Most useful to me would be an engine that at least turns off vocal multiplier glitch... And harmonies working inside the ipather (would require a way to select which line in a phrase counts as 4k).
Iggy-Sparks  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering there might come an multiplayer online mode, I might buy the game.
In this case I will help you in everything you need help with.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McDuboff
Deschain  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good timing, I'm getting the game this weekend. Iggy's 99% got it covered, but I'm still down to help.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
Rickles  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love a comprehensive pathing solution though I know nothing of the technical work to help with such a project.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: