FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band 4 Drums FC Breakdown

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jamie-the-payne  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:39 pm    Post subject: Rock Band 4 Drums FC Breakdown Reply with quote

Rock Band 4 Drums FC Breakdown

1. Fever - Nothing hard
2. Brown eyed girl - Very basic beat. One triplet note snare roll
3. Free falling - Teach a beginner to 16th, some off beat bass.
4. Short skirt/long jacket - As long as you can do those 3 note hi-hat/ride patters, this song is very easy.
5. Friday Im in love - Nothing hard. A couple snare fills
6. Follow you down - Standard beat with a side of 16th fills.
7. Whats up - Picks up in the chorus
8. Little miss cant be wrong - really fun song with a few easy fills. Not very fast. Watch for tempo changes. Just feel the groove and it should be easy
9. The warrior - Easy stuff outside of 1 little triplet fill with 4 Y ending on an O.
10. Cedarwood Road - Fairly steady paced beat. Double snares and triplets.
11. Mainstream kid - Nothing really hard in this song. One RROO bit might throw you off. Picks up slightly at the end.
12. Panama - Not really anything hard in this song. Speeds up a little bit in the guitar solo.
13. Your Love - Only hard parts involve some double kicks and one small BBBO bit.
14. I bet my life - B in the chorus can throw you off.
15. I will follow - Several pairs of 3 note snare bursts
16. Turn it around - fills with off-beat bass make this one harder.
17. Toys in the attic - Overtiered. One semi hard bit involving 8th RG notes.
18. Hail to the king - Very easy. Apart from two quick G rolls ending in a lone O. Could be got with luck.
19. You make loving fun - Similar to the warrior, but the hard bit is much harder, and theres 3 of them.
20. Little White Church - Almost very easy, apart from a few fills that would benefit from being able to crossover. Slow enough for you to double stroke them. Also a random double kick and 16th fill.
21. Uptown funk - Gets harder at the end. One hard fill in particular.
22. No one like you - The song has some tricky parts, but its a pretty slow song, making everything pretty doable. There is one quick RYBB section which could hurt.
23. The one I love - That outro.
24. Suspicious minds - Harder than warmup, but not too bad. Pretty basic fills and some double snares.
25. Cold clear light - Fairly easy. Except some fills with missing notes and double kick.
26. Caught up in you - Easy throughout, 16th fills nearer end plus RYBO fills.
27. Arabella - slow fills, tempo changes
28. Pistol whipped - No variation in the song. And nothing you havent seen before. Short but fast.
29. The Wolf - Need strength in your weak hand for the chorus. Also, pretty long snare roll that ends with a flam.
30. Prayer - Its all about that bass. If you have good leg stamina, this song is easy. Lots of quick double kicks though.
31. V-bomb - Quick BYYY bits in the middle and a long snare roll at the end.
32. Start a band - Long song, littered with fills. Most are pretty simple. 4 require crossovers or multiple strokes. A harder song than it should be.
33. Superunkown - Hardest bit is solo. Which isnt toooooo hard.
34. All over you - pretty easy fills
35. Milwaukee - lots of pretty doable triplet fills, with 16th fill to throw you off. Also an annoying RYBO fill.
36. Kick it out - If you can hit the very fast 4 note snare roll at the beginning youre gold. If it werent for YG cymbal lanes right at the end.
37. Tongue tied - Song gets hard at the end with some nasty fills and ghost snares.
38. Light the fuse - Solo with double strokes and double kicks, immediately followed by cymbal lane.
39. The impression that I get - Fast and no breaks. Requires stamina and concentration
40. Spiders - Lots of snare triplets starting with left hand. Get them all in one run.
41. Lazaretto - Wacky disco beat with missing notes. Probably easier to one hand it. Stay sharp on them tempo changes.
42. The seeker - Most fills are triplets with on-beat bass. Mostly intuitive sticking.
43. Light up the night - Steady beat some tom rolls thrown in that you must watch out for. Hardest fill near the end and requires a quick double stroke with your left hand. Plus transitions from B to Y at 16th speed. Not easy stuff.
44. The feast and the famine - OORR fills, transition to triplets. 10 second snare roll
45. Centuries - Easy across the board. Very hard fill at the end. Just take it into practice mode...
46. Miracle Man - 2 tough fills that require some RY crossover. Littered with double kicks. Not worthy of impossible tier, though.
47. Aint Messin Round - Sprinkled snare fills and double snares at the end
48. Violent shiver - Fast song. 2 drum solos with RY crossover. Also requires some left hand strength for the choruses.
49. Still into you - All the fills are super annoying, with very unintuitive sticking.
50. I am electric - Pretty hard overall. Two hard fills across the drums, 1 involving crossover.
51. A Passage to Bangkok - Lots of tricky fills across the drums. Have to change speeds in the middle of fills. Lots of easy patterns outside of fills.
52. I miss the misery - Lots of double kicks and fills. Hardest fill before the last chours.
53. Albert - Fast all the way through
54. That smell - Anyone wanna count how many ghost snares there are? Plus cymbal lanes. Gross.
55. Birth in reverse - Fast disco beat ending in crossovers
56. Knock em down - Double kick city. Tons of standard 16th fills. Hitting them all in 1 run is tough.
57. Somebody told me - Verses have you all over the kit. Very last bit of the song is haaaard.
58. At night in dreams - All over the place
59. Rock and roll hoochie koo - The fills in this song are very fast, or very technical. Theres at least 4 points that will screw you up on any run. And dont miss them ghost snares.
60. My god is the sun - Hitting that chorus a million times, and then once more at the end. Requires excellent consistency or a lot of luck.
61. Halls of Valhalla - Quads
62. Recession - All over the place. Fast. No set structure. Weird sticking. Double strokes. Crossovers. Snare rolls that change speeds. Be prepared for anything.
63. Metropolis - hard
64. Dead Black Heart of ice - Blasts
65. Dream Genie - lolez
GH:23/49| GH2:57/74| GH2 DLC:22/24| GH80s:18/30| GH3:59/70| GH3 DLC:14/68| GHA:39/41
Guitar Hero OMB:107/873
GHWT:20/84| GHWT DLC:2/147| GHM:3/49| GHM DLC:0/10| GHGH:9/48| GH5:16/85| GH5 DLC:1/162| GHVH:7/47| BH:7/65| GHWoR:41/93| GHWoR DLC:1/83
Rock Band OMB:500/4300
RB:43/58| RB DLC:127/1135| RB2:37/84| ACDC:6/18| RBN:1/999| TBRB:19/44| TBRB DLC:2/29| LRB:42/45| GDRB:38/44| GDRB DLC:5/6| RB3:56/83| RB3 DLC:50/583| RBC2:0/21 RB3N:16/944| RBB:15/25| RB4:15/65| RB4 DLC:29/125

Last edited by jamie-the-payne on Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jamiethepayne PSN Name: jamiethepayne Wii Friend Code: 4411131444531013
slashn0  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"My God is the Sun" and "Centuries" are WAY too high. "Uptown Funk" is a bit too high but not by an unreasonable amount. "That Smell" should probably be ranked higher. "Lazaretto" could also go up, perhaps. Pretty solid apart from that though. Also, in my personal experience, "Birth in Reverse" lags in the outro, making it considerably harder to FC than it should be. I dunno if it's just me, but if it's for everyone I'd say it could easily be placed higher. Maybe switch it and "My God is the Sun" perhaps?

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
jamie-the-payne  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moved Uptown funk down to 21.
Moved Centuries down to 45. I don't think that's still too high because that fill is harder than anything in the feast and the famine.
Moved That Smell up to 54.
Moved Lazaretto up to 41. Maybe it could go to 42, but I don't think it's harder than Light up the night.

As for My God is the Sun, I don't really have any idea where to put it. I've moved it below Halls of Valhalla, for now. Trouble is, I haven't FC'd it yet. I've come close to Fcing Hoochie Koo, but not My God is the Sun, so I have trouble putting it below that. I FC'd Birth in reverse a few days ago, no lag. I found that much easier than My god is the sun. I think I need another opinion on that song.

Also, after moving Centuries, I am Electric looks too high up. It's easier than Still into you, right?
GH:23/49| GH2:57/74| GH2 DLC:22/24| GH80s:18/30| GH3:59/70| GH3 DLC:14/68| GHA:39/41
Guitar Hero OMB:107/873
GHWT:20/84| GHWT DLC:2/147| GHM:3/49| GHM DLC:0/10| GHGH:9/48| GH5:16/85| GH5 DLC:1/162| GHVH:7/47| BH:7/65| GHWoR:41/93| GHWoR DLC:1/83
Rock Band OMB:500/4300
RB:43/58| RB DLC:127/1135| RB2:37/84| ACDC:6/18| RBN:1/999| TBRB:19/44| TBRB DLC:2/29| LRB:42/45| GDRB:38/44| GDRB DLC:5/6| RB3:56/83| RB3 DLC:50/583| RBC2:0/21 RB3N:16/944| RBB:15/25| RB4:15/65| RB4 DLC:29/125
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jamiethepayne PSN Name: jamiethepayne Wii Friend Code: 4411131444531013
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: