FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
12/1 DLC: Off The Charts 01

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:39 pm    Post subject: 12/1 DLC: Off The Charts 01 Reply with quote

Back to weekly updates!

Available on Xbox One and Playstation 4 on December 1st, 2015

Off The Charts Pack 01 - ($8.49/$8.49)

(Most tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation 4 system approximately 3 days after listed date)

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

Note: As of this post, above tracks marked with are available for the Xbox One and tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 4; these tracks are not compatible with Playstation 3, Xbox 360, or Nintendo Wii.

Rock Band Network

Due to popular vote, the following songs this week have been enabled for score-tracking:

• The Hourglass Paroxysm - Part I by Chaotrope ($1.00/$0.99)

• Herlathing by Morgawr ($1.00)

• You're Gonna Say Yeah! by Hushpuppies ($1.00)

Note: As of this post, Rock Band Network tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 3, and tracks marked with are available for Nintendo Wii. All others are currently exclusive to Rock Band 2 and Rock Band 3 on the Xbox 360. Rock Band Network tracks are currently not compatible with Rock Band 4 on Xbox One or Playstation 4.

If you voted for one or more of these songs, update your votes by selecting new songs for next time!
NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:16 am    Post subject: DLC for 12/01, Off That Charts 01 Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey gang!

We are so excited to announce the addition of the Off The Charts 01 pack to the Rock Band Music Store for Xbox One and PlayStation4! Releasing today, December 1st, the pack features five songs from Beck, BNS, Catfish And The Bottlemen, Cold War Kids, and X Ambassadors.

The Off That Charts 01 pack can be purchased for $8.49 or each track can be purchased individually for $1.99.

Beck Dreams
BNS Electric Love
Catfish And The Bottlemen Cocoon
Cold War Kids First
X Ambassadors Renegades

I absolutely adore "Electric Love" so I can't wait to sing that one.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Electric Love's a cool track, dunno if I want to pick it up though

Definitely getting Dreams and First. Now let's see some more Beck in the pipeline

Twitter | Trollbean | RateYourMusic | Hummingbird
Accomplishments:
RB (Latest: 25 or 6 to 4)
GHL (Latest: GHL FGFC)

Greatest canine ever to play the plastic guitar
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been hearing Renegades a lot recently, but that song from what I saw sounds like a chordfest most of the way until the ending solo, which is mostly one pattern for the first half. Some may like it, though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: