FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band 4 Score-tracking is Live!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourtySeven wrote:
Hi guys! I find score tracking for Rock Band 4 a little uncomfortable. I wanted to ask developers of this site if it is possible to enable the following improvements:
1. Locate the Brutal Mode along with other difficulties, so that there will be something like that: "Easy | Medium | Hard | Expert | Brutal". All difficulties are mutually exclusive (I mean, there could not be "Hard Brutal" of "Easy Brutal", Brutal is actually an expert with additional feature), so I don't see any problem in that;
2. Show Full Combos somehow. For example: show amount of FC's in summary at the top and show a streak count of each song in green (similar to GH3 scores) to make people understand that this is an FC. I also don't see any problems, because it was succesfully made in GH3 score tracking.
For #1, though I don't remember what it was, I know JC (who owns this site) had a reason for putting Brutal mode in the way he did. I think it might have been that he wanted the ability to show and mix both regular and brutal mode scores, which is what currently happens by default - it shows whichever score is better, normal or brutal. If you click "Show Brutal Mode" it shows only Brutal scores. This lets people who want to see only Brutal still do that, and people who want to see purely the best scores also do that.
For #2, that's definitely something I've been meaning to do. Definitely coming soon. We're planning to add same little graphic that the game shows to indicate an FC. We haven't discussed FC count stats, but I don't think it would be too tough, at least for RB4 since it has an FC check box.
FourtySeven  

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why there is no "Green Day Rock Band Imported" part in RB4->PS4->Pro Drums?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail PSN Name: FourtySeventh ICQ Number
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

semi bump but is there any reason why the order for on-disc and the scoretracking here are totally different ? can Harmonix change that with a patch that will alter the on-disc setlist ?

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello I don't know if I'm going to get a reply here but i might aswell try

There is no entry for "If You Can't Hang" by Sleeping by Sirens on RB4 XB1 Vocals, all difficulties.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraHeroABC5 wrote:

There is no entry for "If You Can't Hang" by Sleeping by Sirens on RB4 XB1 Vocals, all difficulties.
Wow somehow I missed all three songs that came out that week. Must have been off-season or something. I've added that in now as well as Seven by Sunny Day Real Estate and The Attitude Song by Steve Vai.

I own the Steve Vai song so weird that I haven't noticed already, that means I've owned the song for over a year and never played it!
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok sorry if i wasnt so clear.

The Scoretracking here list the songs in the following order (only taking the 1st set for example)

I Bet My Life
Friday I'm In Love
Cedarwood Road
Your Love
What's Up
I Will Follow
The One I Love
Free Falling
Hail to the King

However, on-disc setlist in Quickplay is shown in the following order

I Bet My Life
Friday I'm In Love
Cedarwood Road
Your Love
What's Up
Hail to the King
Free Falling
I Will Follow
The One I Love

Would you want me to list everything as shown on-disc ?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
UltraHeroABC5 wrote:

Wow somehow I missed all three songs that came out that week. Must have been off-season or something. I've added that in now as well as Seven by Sunny Day Real Estate and The Attitude Song by Steve Vai.

I own the Steve Vai song so weird that I haven't noticed already, that means I've owned the song for over a year and never played it!

Appreciate the response singe, cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: