FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Is Forever (in this moment) gold starrable on ps2?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
galvao1090  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:17 pm    Post subject: Is Forever (in this moment) gold starrable on ps2? Reply with quote

Hello!

I am trying to get some track pack fcs on my ps2 and I didn't get gold stars for Forever (in this moment), from metal track pack, although I fc'ed it. No one has uploaded an fc with gold stars here and I couldn't find a path for RB1 engine.

Only to make the post complete, my score is 156052. Is it even possible to get gold stars?

Thank you for the attention.

Vocals career stats

[58/58] Rock Band 1
[84/84] Rock Band 2
[83/83] Rock Band 3
[1/44] Green Day: Rock Band (I only played Boulevard of Broken Dreams and don't have this game)
[30/44] The Beatles: Rock Band
[45/45] Lego: Rock Band
[8/18-1] Rock Band: AC/DC Live (18-1 because Jailbreak seems to be broken on PS2)
galvao1090  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just reporting... I tried the rb3 path ( 3 3/sk1 3/sk1) and I got 2800 more points... but still no gs. I am sure that my score is not optimal because I don't care about paths unless if I fc a song and can't get gold stars without one (by example... i had to do it in Laid to Rest). So I didn't try any squeezes.

Vocals career stats

[58/58] Rock Band 1
[84/84] Rock Band 2
[83/83] Rock Band 3
[1/44] Green Day: Rock Band (I only played Boulevard of Broken Dreams and don't have this game)
[8/18-1] Rock Band: AC/DC Live (18-1 because Jailbreak seems to be broken on PS2)
inv4der  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I can tell, this is an issue with star cutoffs in the RB1 engine. If it's possible at all it's gonna require perfect squeezes.

Kawigi's site says the cutoff is 162720/168480 for "patched/unpatched 360" which is probably the cutoff the pack uses, even though it's on PS2.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I spent a time discussing this with haoestrelalp, and sadly we didn't manage to improve the path to get to 162k... i gave up on trying to GS this one hahahahaha

Thank you, Inv4der

Vocals career stats

[58/58] Rock Band 1
[84/84] Rock Band 2
[83/83] Rock Band 3
avree  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember the Forever path on here was incorrect, but I'm not sure if it still is. I think it used to have a couple 4's in it when it was wrong. I used a different path to get to the top of the LBs.

PS2 cutoffs have some issues though for sure. Maybe it's the long phrases and the OD drain rate.
inv4der  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

avree wrote:
PS2 cutoffs have some issues though for sure. Maybe it's the long phrases and the OD drain rate.

Thing is, according to Kawigi, the scores mentioned previously should be able to get gold on PS2. Since this is the case, it must actually use a non-PS2 cutoff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: