FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
so how to i export DLC from ps3 to ps4?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maximf83  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:43 am    Post subject: so how to i export DLC from ps3 to ps4? Reply with quote

was there information released that i didnt see or we are still waiting for the details? i bought tons of dlc for ps3, including many exports, now how do i transfer to ps4
Mishatje  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They haven't told us any real info yet. But I think they said that you don't have to download every individual song. I guess we'll just have to wait.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Mishatje PSN Name: Mishatje
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mishatje wrote:
They haven't told us any real info yet. But I think they said that you don't have to download every individual song. I guess we'll just have to wait.
Actually I think that's exactly what we'll have to do. They said legacy DLC will become available as it's released as DLC on the current gen systems, so it sounds like they will just start releasing all the old DLC as "new" DLC and if we already purchased it we won't have to pay again. I don't know at what rate they'll release the legacy DLC..I don't think it will be one or two songs at a time, but they did say not everything will be available right away.

It just occurred to me I'm probably gonna need a new HD for my PS4.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: