FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I'm flat?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shift  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: I'm flat? Reply with quote

For some reason, much of the time I sing on expert, the triangle is very slightly lower than the line, enough to not get me Awesomes. When I try to correct, it ends up flying way above the line. I could swear I'm singing on key. Sometimes I'm able to correct it, but it doesn't seem to have much to do with my pitch as much as how nasally I'm singing. It seems like if I sing too nasally, the triangle flips out, and not enough makes it flat. Is there something about my voice, or the detection?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ParadigmShift89
rabies  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hard for us to say without being able to hear you while the game says you are flat. Post a video of the experience if you want an honest assessment on which is wrong..you or the game.

I know from experience when the bar tells me I am flat or sharp, it is right and I was wrong. Sometimes, however, the triangle goes nuts and wavers all over the place..and in those cases, it is the game..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: