FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rb3con to Reaper?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Menacex911  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:01 pm    Post subject: Rb3con to Reaper? Reply with quote

Is it possible to analyze the chart through an rb3con? I'd like to see how far out of sync a handful of songs are. Potentially easily fix the charts myself.

I thought you could with RBDLC Tools, but I'm not seeing the option. I might just be stupid and blind.
H3ADShOt3  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to extract the con and insert mid. file REAPER
trojannemo  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use C3 CON Tools to extract the MIDI file, import it into REAPER, adjust as necessary, then again using C3 CON Tools to replace the edited MIDI back in.
The part that is not easy is the "adjusting" of the MIDI. You can't tell that a track is losing sync with the audio unless you also have the audio, obviously. If it's a custom song, the same way you extract the MIDI with C3 CON Tools you can extract the mogg file and import that into Audacity, and export as a WAV file for REAPER. This doesn't work with encrypted customs (mainly C3 customs) or with official rbn/dlc content since those are also encrypted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: