FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Streaming Rock Band games on Twitch!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheZenRoom  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:23 pm    Post subject: Streaming Rock Band games on Twitch! Reply with quote

Figured if there were any die-hard Rock Band fans who might want to watch my stream, this is where they'd hang out!

By way of introduction: I'm an XVox player who used to be hugely competitive in my Rock Band 2 days. I was the vocalist for ROFL MAO, winners of the 2010 Total Rock Total Rewards Rock Band Tournament in Atlantic City, NJ (here's Harmonix's report of the event's final day: http://totalrocktotalrewards.com/uncategorized/day-2-championship-day/). I also did a blog from July of '09 to July of '10, recording Expert Gold Star 100% runs on 365 songs over the course of the year. I was privileged to get TWO XBL MOTD shout-outs from Harmonix in one week - one for the tournament and one for completing my blog! In a nutshell, I was a HUGE Rock Band fangirl.

But by the time RB3 came out, I was kind of beyond burnt out, and the weekly Rock Band night I attended here in NYC packed up its kit a few years ago, so the games have kind of languished for me, especially since they removed Score Duel which was a great way of staying engaged after the music itself started to get old.

Now, however, I have a shiny gaming PC and a new HD capture card which allows me to stream games from my Xbox 360, so of COURSE I'm streaming Rock Band 3, even if it is 5 years behind the times! So come on by and listen to my horrible caterwauling (I never claimed to sound good) and dissection of the RB3 vocal engine. It'll be fun!

You can find my stream at http://twitch.tv/deadlystingnyc starting most weeknight evenings between 8:30 and 9pm Eastern time, and also on weekends (hours vary). Hopefully I'll see you there!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TheZenRoom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: