FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Odd Quirks in My Wii Rock Band Guitars

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HarvHouHacker  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:09 am    Post subject: Odd Quirks in My Wii Rock Band Guitars Reply with quote

Currently, I own three guitars for the Wii:

Rock Band (First Title) Guitar

Rock Band 2 Guitar

Rock Band 3 Guitar in Red

The Rock Band one works absolutely fine, but it doesn't have the USB ports I need for other instruments. The Rock Band 2 guitar has a loose tremolo bar, and doesn't go into overdrive most of the time when I tilt the neck up. The Rock Band 3 guitar, which I use the same receiver for as I do the RB2 one, at some point in the game begins to rapidly disconnect and reconnect constantly. This last one is especially irritating, and sad because I like my RB3 guitar.

How do I fix the RB2 and RB3 guitars?

Last edited by HarvHouHacker on Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the tremolo has a rubber part between the metal rod and guitar body, which with time, use alot. it needs to be removed and replaced with something else. I used 1/4 heatshrink to fix my WoRtar (I assume it's the same thing any RB guitar).

As for the tilt, I guess the tilt sensor is gone. use the select button.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: