FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Best RBN/DLC songs for X Guitar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XRocker13  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:55 am    Post subject: Best RBN/DLC songs for X Guitar Reply with quote

Hey guys,
After the revival of DLC the past week it has revived my interest in my beloved rock band. I'm an expert player and can fc a lot of songs. I'm just wondering, what are some FUN songs on guitar in the RBN? Theres like almost 2 years of songs that I haven't looked at, I was hoping there would be some fan favorites?
Thanks boys rock on!!
You know, there was a time when none of us had "uber skills" and right now, this guy has no "uber skills", so why dont you use your "uber skills" and try to help him get "uber skills" and maybe someday he can use his "uber skills" to help people get "uber skills" INSTEAD OF TAKING A HUGE SHIT ON HIM ABOUT NOT HAVING "UBER SKILLS"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF7R9UwfLUM
avree  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too many to list. Have you checked out dlcquickplay.com? Maybe if you let us know your favorite genres to play, some suggestions would be possible. I'd make some recommendations, but you might hate the music.
Exxucus  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Halcyon Way albums and Rishloo's Feathergun album are great on all instruments. Pressure Cooker, The Epic part 3.7, and Rip'er by Lead the Dead are challenging songs that aren't cruel about it. Lastly, Toccata and Fugue is an absolute blast on the keys, if you have that unlocked.

How Awesome GHWoR Is wrote:
Yeah they were. It's amazing how I had an almost naked lady rubbing her boobs on my head (I'm the drummer in the video) and I was like "Hey GTFO I'm trying to play".
NSiYusuke  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exxucus wrote:
The Epic part 3.7, and Rip'er by Lead the Dead are challenging songs that aren't cruel about it.

<3 Thank you. I beg to differ about it not being cruel, though. That trill lane...

RIP RBN
thermite917  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are my favorites!

Surprise Valley (Live) by Widespread Panic is a great one in my opinion. About 9 minutes long and has three solos, with the second one having a couple pretty fast sections.

If you like Joe Satriani, try Deliver Us and Redemption by Andy Timmons! A couple really fun instrumental songs.

Dodgin Bullets by Steve Fister, another good instrumental. A little repetitive but some fun sections.

Buster Voodoo by Rodrigo y Gabriela. This one is unique because bass is the rhythm guitar part! Both parts are a blast!

Broke Down on the Brazos by Gov't Mule is a little on the easier side, but it has like 6 official solos. And Warren Haynes is on the guitar so your ears will thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: