FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rust in Peace FBFCs?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
soccer1296SH  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:44 pm    Post subject: Rust in Peace FBFCs? Reply with quote

Hey I was wondering if anyone wanted to play RB2 and get some FBFCs of the Rust in PEace Album. Alot have been neglected (not sure b/c of difficulty or just the semi-death of community) but i feel they can be done! I was hoping to try to get:

Five Magics
Hangar 18
Tornado of Souls

These are the ones I havent seen on YouTube.

Unfortuently i dont have my caputre card anymore so I would also need someone to record! I play expert bass, so we would need

guitarist
drummer
vocalist

lemme know if anyone wants to get together and do these

Accomplishment Thread here!
My Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
My Guitar Hero Accomplishment Thread
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Soccer1296 Wii Friend Code: 441025580100
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanger 18 and Tornado of Souls have both been done on ERG/KOX for a couple years now.

Five Magics is the remaining one left to do in the Rust in Peace album, and because I plan on doing that with Team Aftermath (formally known as Legend), I'm not overly interested in helping here. Sorry xD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: