FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PLEASE READ: HUGE GLITCH PROBLEM ON ROCK BAND 3 LEADERBOARDS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scratch47 wrote:
Airtrooper719 wrote:
Well I'll definately have to put something on Youtube about him then. Seems the only way we could get someone officials attention.

On the flip side, im laughing so hard that the more he goes, the even sadder he looks to the rest of the world playing I bet he doesn't even realise it

It's true, but because it's true, curiously, it's not really going to be a problem. I mean, the only people he's going to impress are people dumb enough to not realise he's cheating - how is that any kind of reward?

I'm personally not going to worry about this and continue to play for my own fun. Particularly as seeing how HMX probably aren't going to step in to fix things.

Your right there, I think their support has probably gone idle now since they pulled all DLC updates etc. hopefully they'll be working on a future rock band title who knows what the next 3-5 years brings :p
xIReloadIx  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are funny lol.
You can do whatever you feel the need to do. Because i stopped playing Rock Band about 3 weeks ago. Ended up getting a xbox one. No need to be playing old games anymore. You guys are pretty sad sitting around playing plastic instruments. On the plus side no one even really plays the game anymore so who cares about leaderboards haha.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: TiiMe II Reload
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xIReloadIx wrote:
You guys are funny lol.
You can do whatever you feel the need to do. Because i stopped playing Rock Band about 3 weeks ago. Ended up getting a xbox one. No need to be playing old games anymore. You guys are pretty sad sitting around playing plastic instruments. On the plus side no one even really plays the game anymore so who cares about leaderboards haha.

Lol reload YOU play plastic instruments, the majority of us play the real thing, as our legit leaderboard stats show :)

And it is infact YOU who is sad enough to want to be the "best" on a plastic instrument, the rest of us, are generally just the best as is.

I seen your huge epic fail scores on pro guitar when you were actually on my list, and the time you played with me, you sucked a55 haha and that was on easy pro bass.........!!!

No wonder you were just laid dormant on my friends list, well good luck with your xbox one, im sure we will see you back on rock band eventially!...

Jared was right when he told me you will act like a child all the time!
Scratch47  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xIReloadIx wrote:
You guys are funny lol.

Petulant brat, hiding behind a false air of superiority and sticking the blame for his transgressions onto everyone else, then sticking his fingers in his ears. He doesn't even have plausible deniability, the evidence speaks for itself - if the boot fits, wear it. He only had the guts to play his pussy bullshit starting a few months ago, if he'd had done this a few years ago he would have been chased out of town.

I love Rock Band. As far as button mashing, at least this has some real world translation value with the fretting hand, plus, it's fun in and of its' own right. Couldn't give a good goddamn about new games if all that infests the market is more COD clones.
Brandon007  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reload, please stay on your Xbox One and never come back with your obvious cheating scores. Even RagdollFC (probably the best pro guitar/multi-instrumentalist) thinks you are a loser.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: johnlennon007 PSN Name: mrjohnlennon007
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scratch is absolutely correct, theres s*** I find hard on the 5tar which I can do easier on Pro.

The whole 5tar vs real guitar having no comparison is a farce. In my opinion, you use similar finger positions for minor, major and other variations of scale runs, the only difference is the huge buttons, one strum bar and you don't need to shift anywhere on the neck.

Its good fun to say the least, even for real guitar players.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: