FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PLEASE READ: HUGE GLITCH PROBLEM ON ROCK BAND 3 LEADERBOARDS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fretmaster91  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:01 pm    Post subject: PLEASE READ: HUGE GLITCH PROBLEM ON ROCK BAND 3 LEADERBOARDS Reply with quote

Anyone reading this that respects the integrity of competing for Rock Band scores on the leaderboards will want to join my cause.

On the Xbox 360 Leaderboards for Rock Band, oX Reload Xo is completely RUINING the game. There are still hardcore RB players out there that like competing for legit #1 scores. However, he is glitching the leaderboards so badly that some of us don't even want to play anymore.

I ask you guys to please file a complaint against him on Xbox Live.

Gamertag: oX Reload Xo

I have done this several times and also filed support with Harmonix and EA about the issue.

Some of us have worked on these scores for years and our hard work is being thrown to the side for insane glitch scores.

For examples of just how bad this is, look at his scores for Weapon of Choice and Start All Over guitar on www.rockband.com/leaderboards.

He has over 4,000,000 points on those songs just for guitar, taking even full band scores by millions of points.
Alternity  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AFAIK They aren'T glitching the game, they are replacing the chart with another one. (Unless there's a glitch I don't know about...)
Brandon007  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, I have already tried messaging HMX about this but no one seems to care enough to do anything, its awful that these people exist and I wish something would be done.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: johnlennon007 PSN Name: mrjohnlennon007
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww man really!!??

Hes on my friends list...., shall I have a word with him when I see him online again?
KingJaames  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried talking to him. I had hoped he would feel remorse for ruining everyone's hard work, but he straight up told me that he didn't care. He wants #1 total overall for guitar on RB3, and he's willing to ruin the game to get it.
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingJaames wrote:
I've tried talking to him. I had hoped he would feel remorse for ruining everyone's hard work, but he straight up told me that he didn't care. He wants #1 total overall for guitar on RB3, and he's willing to ruin the game to get it.

Well I messaged him and he ignored me...

He needs to get a ******* life its thats the case.
KingJaames  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought he needed to get a life as well because I calculated it out to be 2300+ songs for him to take that rank. Unfortunately he started heavily glitching songs for over 4 million points, so it would take him less than 10 songs to achieve his goal. I'm thinking he may have gotten banned though. He sent me a message saying "You are done." I replied to him days ago and he hasn't been online since.
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just checked my friend list there, looks like he deleted me haha what an absolute TOOL!

My other friends were right about him... I was actually asked by a friend weeks ago to delete and block him, he never gave me a reason why but just said you dont want to have him on your friends list for some reason as he will get you suspended from XBL.

I also recall Reload telling me he was starting to write Pro Guitar upgrades... god help that mo********* if he's going to alter them in such a way that he gets top rank on an instrument he cant even play. He will earn a spot on my Youtube page and I will destroy the son-of-***** to the whole rock band 3 community.

Edit: I hope your reading this right now you low life.... I know you come on these forums.
Brandon007  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I don't know how people can do this, I don't even count them as people because of how horrible they are.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: johnlennon007 PSN Name: mrjohnlennon007
KingJaames  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Creating new pro upgrades isn't difficult at all. I figured it out in less than 30 minutes and proceeded to make a new file every 90 seconds. Within 10 minutes, I could extract the song from Xbox with flash drive, create the file on my computer, package it as a con file, add it back to my flash drive, start RB3, and take a #1 from Reload. I hope Harmonix patches this glitch and removes all glitched scores, including mine, from the leaderboards.

There's several other glitches in this game too though, but they are due to faults in the RB3 engine. Ever heard of the solo pause glitch? One of my friends accidentally discovered it and destroyed the previous #1 score on a song by 5k unintentionally. Pretty sure Reload knows about it too.
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes its very simple to write Pro Upgrades, I also write them myself, but mine are 100% legit to the record.

As xReloadx CANNOT play pro guitar, I will re-iterate that again, he CANNOT play a guitar (his RB3 scores on easy pro guitar are in the 10% region which even other non guitar players could beat easily) it looks like he has modified files with all open notes (like an Open G Tuning where you can get a chord without fretting anything).

I know this for a fact as of his recent addition to TTFATF Pro Guitar @ 95% above 850,000 points.

I have also played with him in the past and despite me having to convince him to play pro bass which he eventually did, he sucked big donkey b***s and again, got about 1-2 stars on easy pro guitar mode.

I am compiling some recordings and I will put it up on youtube for my rock band subscribers to see, also, for the rest of the world to see. Hopefully we will see an easy ban heading his way soon.

If he had good scores on RB3 disc songs (non-modifiable) he probably could have got away with it, but its so obvious...what a sad f*** lol.
espher  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As someone who has a customs project running upgrades, I've refused to implement anything that changes score because of leaderboard integrity, but I can definitely confirm it would be stupidly easy to do if someone wanted to be a douche.

Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project || http://tiny.cc/RBHarmonies
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
H3ADShOt3  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya you guys might wanna check the leader for keys on xbox right now he's leading by like 450 000 000.
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'll definately have to put something on Youtube about him then. Seems the only way we could get someone officials attention.

On the flip side, im laughing so hard that the more he goes, the even sadder he looks to the rest of the world playing I bet he doesn't even realise it
Scratch47  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airtrooper719 wrote:
Well I'll definately have to put something on Youtube about him then. Seems the only way we could get someone officials attention.

On the flip side, im laughing so hard that the more he goes, the even sadder he looks to the rest of the world playing I bet he doesn't even realise it

It's true, but because it's true, curiously, it's not really going to be a problem. I mean, the only people he's going to impress are people dumb enough to not realise he's cheating - how is that any kind of reward?

I'm personally not going to worry about this and continue to play for my own fun. Particularly as seeing how HMX probably aren't going to step in to fix things.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: