FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
List of the 0 UnFBFC'd Legacy DLC Songs in RB (07/09/19)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mishatje wrote:
Starting to Appreciate - Tutankamon.

Video will be posted on AM's Youtube later this week. Will link the video on here too

Holy shit Nolan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight-Rider wrote:
Mishatje wrote:
Starting to Appreciate - Tutankamon.

Video will be posted on AM's Youtube later this week. Will link the video on here too

Holy shit Nolan

:D

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use Me
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MidniteRidr2
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated.

Some interesting points for this update:

-The Wagon FBFC, which leaves 0 songs left from the pulled list!
-The Nightmare Tier is now down to 10 songs, & Moderate now being at 11
-The Grateful Dead is now completed. Another artist that previous held the title of most unFBFC'd songs is now rip
-THE LIST IS DOWN TO UNDER 100 SONGS! Seriously, this is such an incredible accomplishment and I don't see us slowing down anytime soon. It hasn't even been 11 months since this list has been up, and we've went from 336 to under 100. Just, freakin' incredible. Lets keep this going :D

Artists now completed (11):

Angels & Airwaves
Bee Gees
Devo
Dinosaur Jr.
Hinder
Johnny Cash
Litfiba
Night Ranger
T. Rex
The Gratetful Dead
Tutankamon

Artists with changed totals (3):

John Lennon (1)
Lynyrd Skynyrd (1)
The Psychedelic Furs (1)
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes, the sun is shining, I've got tomorrow off from school, and Tuesday's Gone (as well as all the other songs listed, especially YGHFM and StA) is finally done and dusted. Today is a good day.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MidniteRidr2
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated.

Some neat points for this update:

-Challenging and Nightmare Tiers are now single digits
-Pulse of the Maggots which was already done ages ago, has now been redone with proof
-Spinning Wheel FBFC... jesus.

Artists now completed (6):

Blood, Sweat and Tears
Hawk Nelson
Sheryl Crow
Slipknot
Superchick
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

Artists with changed totals (1):

Keith Urban (1)
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand-master wrote:

-Pulse of the Maggots which was already done ages ago, has now been redone with proof

...Well now, seems you've exploited quite the loophole.

Grand-master wrote:

-Spinning Wheel FBFC... jesus.

Holy shit Mitch
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight-Rider wrote:
Grand-master wrote:

Well, yeah. This list is solely based around proof of it being done.
Who Are You, Parallel Universe & Pulse of the Maggots were all done at one point, but since Legend was deleted, the proof was lost and the picture and video was never recovered.

I have a document on the OP with every single DLC FBFC with accompanying proof via video or picture. With this list, there needs to be proof there; doesn't matter if it was already done, without it, it doesn't matter. I can't just take peoples word for it, regardless of if I personally remember it being FBFC'd before or not.

But good news is what's left on this list is stuff that I'm certain has never been done before. Anything Legend or Rapture 1.0 did has been redone with the proof now.
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand-master wrote:
Midnight-Rider wrote:
Grand-master wrote:

Who Are You, Parallel Universe & Pulse of the Maggots were all done at one point, but since Legend was deleted, the proof was lost and the picture and video was never recovered.

I have a document on the OP with every single DLC FBFC with accompanying proof via video or picture. With this list, there needs to be proof there; doesn't matter if it was already done, without it, it doesn't matter. I can't just take peoples word for it, regardless of if I personally remember it being FBFC'd before or not.

But good news is what's left on this list is stuff that I'm certain has never been done before. Anything Legend or Rapture 1.0 did has been redone with the proof now.

No, I meant exploiting the fact that this song has a keys part and an FBFC doesn't necessarily need someone on guitar.
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight-Rider wrote:
Grand-master wrote:
Midnight-Rider wrote:
Grand-master wrote:

No, I meant exploiting the fact that this song has a keys part and an FBFC doesn't necessarily need someone on guitar.

Wow, I overthought the hell out of that. I should definitely sleep lol
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand-master wrote:

I just realized that people are probably gonna pull the same kinda stunt with the likes of Operation Ground and Pound, heh heh.
slashn0  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight-Rider wrote:
Grand-master wrote:

I just realized that people are probably gonna pull the same kinda stunt with the likes of Operation Ground and Pound, heh heh.

OGaP still has a very annoying drum part though

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another thing: The Go-Go's are listed as an artist with 2 songs remaining, even though they only have one song left to do.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight-Rider wrote:
Another thing: The Go-Go's are listed as an artist with 2 songs remaining, even though they only have one song left to do.

Oops, fixed.

Updated.

A couple of interesting points:

-With Iron Maiden (Live) finally done, Rime of the Ancient Mariner is the only Iron Maiden song left to do
-Billy Joel, an artist that was once among the most unFBFC'd is now down to one.

That's about it for this one. It's been slower, and granted will continue to slow as I go on a temporary hiatus from drumming (my green pad broke yay) to improve my kit once more (replacing busted pads, replacing 2nd pedal, parts for my kit, cymbals), but I will be back in action hopefully in a couple of months.

Either way, I'm glad I got Iron Maiden (Live) before that happened. ^.^

Artists now completed (3):

Dave Matthews Band
Limp Biskit
REO Speedwagon

Artists with changed totals (3):

Billy Joel (1)
Iron Maiden (1)
The Doors (1)
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorta surprised it took this long for Iron Maiden (Live) to get done. Either way, great job with everything you've done and I hope your kit is made good as new as soon as possible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: