FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
AC/DC FC Breakdown: We're done here.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

High Voltage.

Then for the last 3:

Whole Lotta Rosie
Let There Be Rock
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

High Voltage (Live)
Blakeison2112  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

High Voltage Whole Lotta Rosie Dirty Deeds Let there be cock

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

High Voltage
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now LTbR's the hardest?

High voltage
Whole Lotta Rosie
Let There be Rock
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

in that order, easiest to hardest.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, based on comments (I almost did this last vote because it seemed obvious to me too)

Question 16: Is this the correct order of these songs from easiest to hardest to FC on expert guitar?

Whole Lotta Rosie
Let There Be Rock
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Unrelatedly:

List Question: Should we do LRB or GDRB next, or both at the same time?

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are both gonna be a pain in the ass, because most people don't put much thought into which song is harder when they can FC both in their sleep. GDRB much moreso.

Anyways, I say we do them both at once, and hopefully people will take them seriously rather than just saying "both songs are easy, what do I care?"
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that is the correct order

Also, let's do both at the same time. It'll get things done faster and get us to creating the final list soon.
Blakeison2112  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody agrees but LTBR > DDDDC LTBR is way longer has weird trill slowdowns fast as fuck strumming and extremely chokeable strumming at the end DDDDC it's kinda like you hit this hard part that lasts like 5 seconds and that's it

Grand-master  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blakeison2112 wrote:
DDDDC it's kinda like you hit this hard part that lasts like 5 seconds and that's it

Regardless of the length of that section, that section alone is the hardest to hit in any song in this game (if you're using RB3's engine.. if not, then obviously LtBR with it's fast strumming because limit). And this is coming from someone who's only hit it twice and has attempted to hit the section upwards of 1000 times.

Also don't forget the trips in Solo 1.
:p

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand-master wrote:
Blakeison2112 wrote:
DDDDC it's kinda like you hit this hard part that lasts like 5 seconds and that's it

Regardless of the length of that section, that section alone is the hardest to hit in any song in this game (if you're using RB3's engine.. if not, then obviously LtBR with it's fast strumming because limit). And this is coming from someone who's only hit it twice and has attempted to hit the section upwards of 1000 times.

Also don't forget the trips in Solo 1.
:p

He does have a fair point, though. Even if it's the hardest 5 seconds in the game as far as RB3 goes, it's still only 5 seconds. In comparison, LTbR's strumming lasts for nearly 4-5 times as long, and even without the strum limit it's not easy to maintain 15-16 NPS strumming for long (hell, sometimes even 13 NPS; hello, KoC?). The rest of the solos are no pushovers, either, and very much top DDDDC's solo 1.

I may have put D4C over LTbR earlier, but on thinking about it, one section does not make it harder than everything else without external factors (like the strum limit) in the way.

No, I do not believe it to be the correct order

As far as LRB and GDRB, I do agree with the "do them at the same time" opinion, but I suggest starting, say, LRB, and then starting GDRB when LRB's on Phase 3.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
expertwin  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't really say about the final three entries, but yeah I see no reason we shouldn't do them both at the same time.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:

He does have a fair point, though. Even if it's the hardest 5 seconds in the game as far as RB3 goes, it's still only 5 seconds. In comparison, LTbR's strumming lasts for nearly 4-5 times as long

The overall strumming in the solo does last much longer than the hard part in DDDDC, but the only part that is strum limit in Let There Be Rock (Live) lasts 4 seconds long (the yellow burst).

I personally do not believe it's fair to make grinding an already hard song even harder because it should be done on the "original engine", when there is a way more forgiving and fair engine available (where the chart isn't changed in any way).

I'm not about to get into an argument about whether this list should be based around doing the songs in the original engine, but in this case, the difficulty of the chart should be emphasized over flaws in AC/DC's (and pre-RB3 era's) engine, so for me, the raw difficulty of Let There Be Rock and DDDDC, compared to each other in RB3's more forgiving, more fair (and most likely preferable) engine, make it pretty clear to me that DDDDC requires way more technical skill to conquer.

*Edit* Also keep in mind if this was meant to be done on the original engine, LtBR would still be unfc'd. Ukog did it via RB2 import.

Last edited by Grand-master on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:19 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Arandomrbplayer
Blakeison2112  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to be fair solo 1 in DDDDC is miles easier than solo 2 if you have a basic tapping skill you can do it also the whole song is joke other than the solos and DDDDC solo 2 is hard for you since it isn't your strength on guitar

The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake's point is irritatingly short sighted but it's irrelevant if we're judging these breakdown threads based on their native game (even if the native game is a track pack lmao)

High Voltage
Whole Lotta Rosie
Dirty Deeds
Let There Be Rock
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: