FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Amplitude HD Reboot Kickstarter - Funded!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo! Time for stretch goals for the next 20 hours.

Harmonix is streaming live celebration/reaction: http://www.twitch.tv/harmonixmusic

First stretch goal is head-to-head synchronous battle mode at an amount about to be posted.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! I checked back at the exact moment they hit it. I may have gotten a little too excited. I really hope stretch goals include Vita support. I'll be so happy!

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yikes, 1.125M for the online head-to-head multiplayer.

Looks like Vita support is highly unlikely now, but at least we've got the game.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
XRocker13  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is amazing. So happy this got funded. Amplitude was my favorite rythm game rivaling the guitar hero series. I guess I'll have to buy a PS4 for Amplitude.
You know, there was a time when none of us had "uber skills" and right now, this guy has no "uber skills", so why dont you use your "uber skills" and try to help him get "uber skills" and maybe someday he can use his "uber skills" to help people get "uber skills" INSTEAD OF TAKING A HUGE SHIT ON HIM ABOUT NOT HAVING "UBER SKILLS"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF7R9UwfLUM
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it sells well there might be a possibility of Sony helping out with a vita port, probably not very likely but then again, how likely was it that this would actually make it :D

At least remote play still exists although that might not work all that well for this.

Still so happy

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO wish I could have been able to contribute to this! Really, really, wish. But... it's so friggin' awesome that this will exist. I am like ShiftBreaker in that I'm just excited that HMX will make a new game.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
codemann8  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is awesome! I'm glad there is still a pulse left in the music-genre games. This just might be the kick in the ass I need to re-vitalize (and fix *rolls eyes*, ik) PathHero. I've put $100 in and will look to get it on PathHero if it is at all feasible, technically speaking.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
SO wish I could have been able to contribute to this! Really, really, wish. But... it's so friggin' awesome that this will exist. I am like ShiftBreaker in that I'm just excited that HMX will make a new game.

There's still time to contribute! The Kickstarter lasts until 5PM EST tomorrow.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Dommu  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pumped to see a new Amplitude/Freq title coming out. Time to hope that it's successful enough upon release to warrant more titles.
Deschain  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had my doubts, but it's funded! Now for the stretch goal...
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
expertwin  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
expertwin wrote:

There's still time to contribute! The Kickstarter lasts until 5PM EST tomorrow.

Nah, I still won't have the money. Oh well! I really hope this game is awesome!
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amplitude is now officially funded at $844,127 with 14,112 backers! Good job to everyone that contributed.

Since it was well short of the online multiplayer stretch goal, we'll have to see if Harmonix had any smaller stretch goals planned to put the additional $70k toward. Although the goal of $775k was said to only be half the budget for the game.

Moving forward, I've had some requests from the FreQFans community and others to add scoretracking for the original Frequency and Amplitude to spark interest leading up to the new release which I think is a great idea. So I'm going to see what I can do to make that happen, and perhaps even run some Freq/Amp leagues over the next several months.

Also now that Amplitude is official we can begin tracking official news for the game. I'll probably create a new forum at some point, but if anyone wants to organize a news compilation thread with general information, links to gameplay/prototype videos, song announcements, etc. I'd be glad to sticky that and help maintain with updates.
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
Amplitude is now officially funded at $844,127 with 14,112 backers! Good job to everyone that contributed.

Since it was well short of the online multiplayer stretch goal, we'll have to see if Harmonix had any smaller stretch goals planned to put the additional $70k toward. Although the goal of $775k was said to only be half the budget for the game.

Moving forward, I've had some requests from the FreQFans community and others to add scoretracking for the original Frequency and Amplitude to spark interest leading up to the new release which I think is a great idea. So I'm going to see what I can do to make that happen, and perhaps even run some Freq/Amp leagues over the next several months.

Also now that Amplitude is official we can begin tracking official news for the game. I'll probably create a new forum at some point, but if anyone wants to organize a news compilation thread with general information, links to gameplay/prototype videos, song announcements, etc. I'd be glad to sticky that and help maintain with updates.

Maybe after this a new Rock Band game

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another side to Score Hero, eh? I rarely check the Guitar Hero side anymore, I might forget about this one as well. At least it'll be easier to share videos for the leaderboards now with the PS4's share function. I might finally have a use for that.

...Assuming I'm any good at the game, that is.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShiftBreaker wrote:
Another side to Score Hero, eh? I rarely check the Guitar Hero side anymore, I might forget about this one as well. At least it'll be easier to share videos for the leaderboards now with the PS4's share function. I might finally have a use for that.

...Assuming I'm any good at the game, that is.

No more sides please. everything need to be merged into just one big site. people forget whatever side they dont normally go to and miss tons of stuff (im in this situation). years ago it was ok but now it's time to put things together so it looks less dead.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: