FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Specific Metallica Customs for Rock Band 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
metabetalligata  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:45 pm    Post subject: Specific Metallica Customs for Rock Band 3 Reply with quote

Hi all,

First of all, I did do a search for previous posts containing Metallica customs but none of them had the ones I was looking for. BUT, if a thread does exist with them, please feel free to link to it and close this one.

Anyway, on to the issue:

I've recently started adding customs into Rock Band 3 and came across this video who has (seemingly) every Metallica song as a custom and was wondering if anybody knew where he got them from as he hasn't provided download links.

Any help is appreciated
5* KoC on Hard [X]
FC Cult of Personality on Hard (GH3)[ ] & (SH)[ ] & (RB3)[X]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: JumperM0nkey PSN Name: Ianisonline
Jusey1  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://db.customscreators.com/

Search for Metallica. You'll find every single Metallica song that is in "Guitar Hero: Metallica" on there. (C3 converted them all already).

I recommend getting all of them there first. Then check out http://www.keepitfishy.com/customsrepository/ for some more.

Please note though that the Repository customs are NOT C3 customs so they may or may not be Full Band EMHX awesomeness...
metabetalligata  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. I have been downloading songs from the C3 database and from the GHtoRB spreadsheet too.

Seems like the guy who had all those songs got rid of most of the links, but there's some live versions still available.

The keepitfishy repository has a lot of Metallica stuff I can download, so thanks again for that!
5* KoC on Hard [X]
FC Cult of Personality on Hard (GH3)[ ] & (SH)[ ] & (RB3)[X]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: JumperM0nkey PSN Name: Ianisonline
iammax  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of the ones in the repository are out of sync and have no star power, but they're playable
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: