FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Airtrooper719's Pro Customs - (Avenged Sevenfold - Shepard of Fire)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:11 am    Post subject: Airtrooper719's Pro Customs - (Avenged Sevenfold - Shepard o Reply with quote

IMPORTANT UPDATES AS OF 5th December 2014!

NOTE: Some v2 upgrades have been lost since migrating them to both guitar and bass charts, unfortunately I will be leaving them in their v1 state (some missing arpeggio markers, improved tab etc) as I will not put the time in to retab them as they have now been overwritten. Known songs are GGAHT and Flirting with Disaster (shame because the solo's were tidied up very nicely and bugs removed!)

Always be sure to re-install updates when available as more Bass Tracks and Chart Enhancements are released. Also BE ABSOLUTELY SURE you do not have the old upgrade on your HDD as having so, will result in the game not detecting the latest version.

Please select "Download FULL PACK option below" to receive latest upgrades.

Support harmonix by purchasing their official upgrades too, custom's are only for the DLC which harmonix did not have time or capacity to get around to writing pro versions for us due to the low demand.[/size][/color]

Download Airtrooper719's Pro Upgrades FULL PACK (Click Me)

Last Updated: 5th December 2014

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avenged Sevenfold - Shepard of Fire (Drop D) credits to Jesterhead22096
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nonpoint - Alive and Kicking (Drop A#) (RBN) Guitar to Bass
Nonpoint - Bullet with a Name (Drop A#) (RBN) Guitar to Bass
The Acacia Strain - Dr. Doom (Drop A) (RBN) Guitar to Bass
Alien Ant Farm - Courage (RBN) Guitar to Bass
The Cranberries - Linger Guitar to Bass
Underoath - Desperate Times, Desperate Measures (Drop D) (RB2 Bonus Tracks) Guitar to Bass
Behemoth - Conquer All (Drop Tuned to D flat) Guitar to Bass
Emmure - Protoman (Drop Tuned to A) Guitar to Bass
Asking Alexandria - Hey There Mr Brooks (Dropped Tuned to C) Guitar to Bass
Korn - Freak on a Leash (Drop Tuned to A) Guitar to Bass
Limp Bizkit - Re-arranged (Alt Tuning - 2 handed tapping throughout) Guitar to Bass
Boston - Smokin Dedicated Bass - credits to Columbo777
Die Toten Hosen - Hier Kommt Alex (RB1 import) Dedicated Bass - credits to Columbo777
South Park - Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld (RB1 import) Guitar to Bass
Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds (RB1 import) (Synth solo tabbed for Guitar) Dedicated Bass - credits to Columbo777
The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter (RB1 import) (Note: Open E Tuning) Dedicated Bass - credits to Columbo777
REM - Orange Crush (RB1 import) Guitar to Bass
Deep Purple - Highway Star (RB1 import) Dedicated Bass - credits to Columbo777
Avenged Sevenfold - So Far Away Guitar to Bass
Avenged Sevenfold - Seize the Day (Note: Standard tuning until Zacky's rhythm comes in "pre-solo" then it is Drop D) Guitar to Bass
Boston - Hitch a Ride (Note: 12 string w/ alternate tuning if amped) Guitar to Bass
The Outlaws - Green Grass and High Tides (RB1 import) Dedicated Bass - credits to Columbo777
Pearl Jam - Jeremy Dedicated Bass - credits to Columbo777
Molly Hatchet - Flirtin with Disaster (RB1 import) Dedicated Bass - credits to Columbo777
Foo Fighters - These Days Guitar to Bass
30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill Guitar to Bass
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tuesdays Gone (Note: Organ solo transcribed for Guitar) Guitar to Bass
Iron Maiden - Powerslave Guitar to Bass
Foo Fighters - DOA Guitar to Bass
Kansas - The Point of Know Return (Live) Dedicated Bass - credits to Columbo777
The Devil Wears Prada - Hey John, What's Your Name Again? Guitar to Bass
Emmure - Demons with Ryu Guitar to Bass
Chelsea Grin - Cheyne Stokes Guitar to Bass
No Doubt - Just a Girl Dedicated Bass - credits to Columbo777
James Brown - Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine Pt 1 Dedicated Bass - credits to Columbo777
Limp Bizkit - My Way Guitar to Bass
Limp Bizkit - Build a Bridge Guitar to Bass
Arkaea - Years in the Darkness Guitar to Bass
Asking Alexandria - The Final Episode (Let's Change the Channel) Guitar to Bass
The Main Drag - A Jagged Gorgeous Winter Guitar to Bass
Asking Alexandria - A Prophecy Guitar to Bass
Linkin Park - Crawling Guitar to Bass
POD - Alive Guitar to Bass
Styx - Blue Collar Man (Long Nights) Dedicated Bass - credits to Columbo777
Alien Ant Farm - Glow (RBN) Guitar to Bass
Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire Guitar to Bass

Gameplay Videos:

POD - Alive
South Park - Timmy and The Lords of the Underworld
30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill
Foo Fighters - These Days
A7X - So Far Away
A7X - Seize the Day
Limp Bizkit - Build a Bridge
The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter
NIN - The Hand That Feeds
The Devil Wears Prada - Hey John, Whats Your Name Again?
Emmure - Demons with Ryu
No Doubt - Just a Girl

More gameplay video's to come soon, watch this space. And all feedback is appreciated, this will ensure I keep my upgrades to the best possible quality and find a good balance between authenticity and fun in the game.

Last edited by Airtrooper719 on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:57 pm; edited 158 times in total
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finalising "Arkeae - Years in the Darkness" will upload once tested

EDIT: Link added to OP
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link added for "Asking Alexandria - The Final Episode"
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added link for "Limp Bizkit - My Way"

Next project is "Main Drag - A Jagged Gorgeous Winter" which is finised, except I accidentally put some 18th fret licks in there, going to translate the scale up an octave so it can be played on mustang too. then will upload.
dayman510  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:51 am    Post subject: Pro upgrades Reply with quote

Thank you for these! Upgrades are becoming more less frequent. Ill check these out when I fix my open tray problem with my 360
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Loada b0wl 1st
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the response dude. I know they are, I guess Im so heavy into it because I've only owned RB3 for about a year so I was a "late customer" I guess. Pro Mode has only been known to me the last sort of 6 months, so I would say I have a few years of playing the game left in me!
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added "The Main Drag - A Jagged Gorgeous Winter"
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added "Asking Alexandria - A Prophecy"
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added "Linkin Park - Crawling"
dayman510  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:00 pm    Post subject: Pro upgrades Reply with quote

Nice! very nice! Anything that is on the RB 1 and 2 imports is great as most people have those imports.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Loada b0wl 1st
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Pro upgrades Reply with quote

dayman510 wrote:
Nice! very nice! Anything that is on the RB 1 and 2 imports is great as most people have those imports.

Ill be keeping it up dude don't worry. Its nice to know at least one person is enjoying the upgrades!

Just to let you all know, I do plan to eventially add individual bass parts to each upgrade, just for the moment, as I only play pro guitar mode I have only charted these out for now. I plan to add them to the Pro tracker, but cannot do so until I at least copy guitar to bass track (which for some reason, I keep forgetting to do!!)
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added link for "POD - Alive"
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added link for "Styx - Blue Collar Man (Long Nights)"
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added link for "Alien Ant Farm - Glow"
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added link for "Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: