FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Airtrooper719's Pro Customs - (Avenged Sevenfold - Shepard of Fire)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Conker64  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be checking some of these for sure.
I'd like to see some classic metal if you're taking requests (Indians, Among the Living by Anthrax, Holy Diver/Stand up and Shout by Dio and more Iron Maiden, perhaps some Megadeth from Peace Sells).

More upgrades are being always appreciated.
Thanks for contributing!

Last edited by Conker64 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
dayman510  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:59 pm    Post subject: New pro upgrades Reply with quote

Styx very nice
I'm a huge fan of the older 60-70-80s stuff. any chance you can do Simon and Garfunkel or Grateful Dead?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Loada b0wl 1st
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll check them out guys, for now I'll be sticking to what's already on my hard drive but I may have a handful of classic rock/metal songs on the list that you may enjoy playing.

If you have any problems or tweaks with the current DLC let me know. Im still trying to figure out how to connect a chord transition as a slide chord, as you will notice some chord changes (sex on fire) without them included the music can staccato when shifting up the neck (if that makes sense?) unless I just have too bad of a calibration setup?

Just to let you know I plan on doing some more Styx/REO Speedwagon/Boston style stuff, its a matter of finding accurate tabs. Was very hard finding a good one for the blue collar man solo! At the moment, Im gearing towards stuff I believe are common songs, as many of my friends will download these once I have the bass parts included etc. for full pro band play. That means there may be plenty of simple, rhythm style songs (pod - alive for example) but is mainly because they are good fun to play!
dayman510  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:07 am    Post subject: Pro upgrades Reply with quote

Hey sorry I haven't been online with either 360 profile in while and I let my brother use my gold account so if I had been on and didn't add u its because he's on my account and doesn't check any messages.
Cheers for all your hard work in making upgrades!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Loada b0wl 1st
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man no problem the requests are still pending I wont delete them.

Btw I stopped making upgrades for a while as since getting a new setup the calibration has been off so much its impossible to play by ear without keeping an eye on the screen (extremely annoying!) . I may be back on RB3 though if I decide to endure another hour or 2 of trying to tweak the damn thing to the way it used to be!
Ruiner46  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a bunch for the upgrades, it's great to see more people getting into making them.

I've actually had pretty good luck by using the mustang controller to get the calibration close before tweaking slightly. Works best in a dark room, and the sound pretty loud. I hold the mustang within a few feet of the TV for the video calibration. Make sure nothing is blocking the little light sensor. Then I step back to where I play for the audio part of the calibration. This is usually what I do when I go to someone else's house with Rock Band.

As far as requests, there's so many to pick from...

I would love to see some 90's stuff like Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers. Also Deftones - Hole in the Earth is an awesome song. I'm a huge Coheed and Cambria and also Rush fan. I could probably go on and on with requests, but really, thanks for putting out anything.
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruiner46 wrote:
Thanks a bunch for the upgrades, it's great to see more people getting into making them.

I've actually had pretty good luck by using the mustang controller to get the calibration close before tweaking slightly. Works best in a dark room, and the sound pretty loud. I hold the mustang within a few feet of the TV for the video calibration. Make sure nothing is blocking the little light sensor. Then I step back to where I play for the audio part of the calibration. This is usually what I do when I go to someone else's house with Rock Band.

As far as requests, there's so many to pick from...

I would love to see some 90's stuff like Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers. Also Deftones - Hole in the Earth is an awesome song. I'm a huge Coheed and Cambria and also Rush fan. I could probably go on and on with requests, but really, thanks for putting out anything.

I love all of those bands you just mentioned, im surprised nobody has done these but I would definately do these:

# Pearl Jam - Jeremy
# Deftones - Hole in the Earth (plus all others in the pack)
# Rush - as many as possible, I own all their albums at home HUGE FAN!

Im also considering retabbing most of the AD/DC live imports, I dunno who tabbed them but *no offence* its an absolute mess, including many other great songs.

As far as retabs go I will definately be retabbing sulfur by slipknot as per my own transposition on ultimate guitar http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/s/slipknot/sulfur_ver2_tab.htm I have the highest rated piece for this song. Whoever wrote the main riff's has got the majority wrong on the custom, again very aggravating but then again thats my perfectionist OCD coming out (i like to learn the songs through the game and not have to relearn them to play via my amp)

I believe my auto-calibration sensor on the mustang is broken or defective as of lately, the green bar only moves once every 2 beeps or flashes, whereas my RB2 strat 5tar auto-calibration works as intended, problem is the calibration for 5tar seems to be way different than pro-tar so I cant use the same values. I have got it pretty playable for now anyway doing some (or should I say alot!) of manual calibration, but the hit window is still reduced so I have to be dead on the note almost robot like to keep my multiplier going. This may be because I have my xbox passing through a VGA to HDMI converter, to a HD PVR 2, split to a HDMI to VGA converter (Y split to laptop for recording) and output to a VGA PC Monitor (I always preferred the PC monitors for smooth gameplay) once you try them you will never wanna go back to HDMI laggy screens haha
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you guys let me know if you ever get around to playing these as well. Ive been waiting to see some scores posted on xbox 360 at least but still none, once I see some that will drive me to make more as I want as many people to enjoy the work gone into them as I do!
dayman510  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:33 pm    Post subject: pro upgrade scores Reply with quote

Airtrooper719 wrote:
Can you guys let me know if you ever get around to playing these as well. Ive been waiting to see some scores posted on xbox 360 at least but still none, once I see some that will drive me to make more as I want as many people to enjoy the work gone into them as I do!

Ill hook up the 360 today and check em out, but I think I only have the Main drag song. I do have a lot of RUSH songs though, I bought the moving pictures DLC and have the upgrades Ziggy made for Limelight and Tom Sawyer. Any RUSH upgrades would be Huge!
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: pro upgrade scores Reply with quote

dayman510 wrote:
Airtrooper719 wrote:

Ill hook up the 360 today and check em out, but I think I only have the Main drag song. I do have a lot of RUSH songs though, I bought the moving pictures DLC and have the upgrades Ziggy made for Limelight and Tom Sawyer. Any RUSH upgrades would be Huge!

Yeah rush has really inspired me as a guitar player outside of the game, alex comes up with some neat melodies and his style is awesome. Do you know if they sell any of the clockwork angels or vapor trails stuff for RB3? Those albums have really grew on me!
XC4RMINE4EVERX  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude nice.I've been waiting for these 2 pro guitar upgrades FOREVER (A prophecy, the final episode)! Just super disappointed because the title ID for them are incorrect all I can't play them Dx.same for crawling and a jagged winter morning please fix it
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XC4RMINE4EVERX wrote:
Dude nice.I've been waiting for these 2 pro guitar upgrades FOREVER (A prophecy, the final episode)! Just super disappointed because the title ID for them are incorrect all I can't play them Dx.same for crawling and a jagged winter morning please fix it

Thats weird dude, they work fine for me. The title ID's conform to the DLC midi files I have.

I have no idea how to fix it other than you loading your midi file and my pro upgrade getting the song ID from the midi file and copying it into the pro upgrade files (just right click and open with notepad then save) and reinjecting it with USBXTAF or similar program.

Anyone else help the guy out with this?

Edit:

Ill also add that about 4 of my friends have played these with me online as I sent them the package via email. PM me your email on xbox live and ill send you the package along with a bunch of other upgrades which arent available on this forum. gamertag is Airtrooper719 just tell me its you from scorehero.

Last edited by Airtrooper719 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airtrooper719 wrote:
XC4RMINE4EVERX wrote:

Thats weird dude, they work fine for me. The title ID's conform to the DLC midi files I have.

I have no idea how to fix it other than you loading your midi file and my pro upgrade getting the song ID from the midi file and copying it into the pro upgrade files (just right click and open with notepad then save) and reinjecting it with USBXTAF or similar program.

Anyone else help the guy out with this?

Ill also add that about 4 of my friends have played these with me online as I sent them the package via email. PM me your email on xbox live and ill send you the package along with a bunch of other upgrades which arent available on this forum. gamertag is Airtrooper719 just tell me its you from scorehero.
XC4RMINE4EVERX  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can email you my gamertag.I went be able to get on till 3 or 4 my time which I know it's about an 8 hour difference from here and the UK
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uploaded - James Brown - Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine Pt 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 2 of 15

Jump to: