FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rickles' Thread: Hail to the King FC
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rickles  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Rickles' Thread: Hail to the King FC Reply with quote

8/15/2016 FC'd Hail to the king today. Solo C is a bit challenging but otherwise it's really easy for a final tier song. I don't know if I've FC'd an "Impossible" song yet so that was probably my main motivation to get this one. I need a better path.

1-3-2016 Today I got my first ever first on the leaderboards. It's only an extra tick squeeze in centuries but I'm pretty excited if you can't tell. Things have gone screwy around here if I'm out squeezing anyone Someone beat my score before it goes to my head. Damn too late.

12-23-2015
Today I passed Nevermore on expert guitar which was giving me trouble last week. Between the new lag settings and the fact that I'm still getting used to the stratocaster life passing this song was very challenging and fun. That still leaves OG&P as the only song I'm sure I can't pass which I'm content with. Maybe one day I'll work on that. I'd rather have a high score on TTFaF though honestly.

3-11-15
Today I fc'd mountain song and man in the box. Those songs have been waiting for about 6-7 years. More to come as my stretch goal is a FGFC. We will see if I can keep it going.

Edit: Just got our truth as well. Also white wedding. Also e-pro...

11-6-09
Green Grass Gold star. Worth mentioning because i forgot how fun that song is.

11-4-09
Passed Satch Boogie. Haven't failed a song like that since the dragon force pack. Took about an hour too... I'm getting rusty.

4-25-09
Got constant motion

4-24-09
Woot. Finally Five stared panic attack. Also managed to get painkiller. Awesome!

12-5/6-08
ENDLESS SET LIST TWO!!!! Epic fail on the BOS, for some reason after song 57 (at 1am mind you) i thought it would be a good idea to check my batteries... O well... just 25GS lost

I failed spoonman while mistaking the bathroom break section. and i re-did visions for 5 stars. So 420*/420* earned. Woot! That was way harder then i thought it would be, i was gonna lose my mind at song 50 but they started getting good about then.

11-16-08
Holy shit! First time past the intro of panic attack... This song just keeps kickin! I friggen love Portnay, but not in that way. This game needs more Dream Theater. Much much more. The ttfaf of drums? I think so. Maybe not as good as constant motion, but as i get better it might get more fun. I nearly had a panic attack at the ending.

Now to pick up those other few songs that i haven't gotten. Namely: visions, shoulder to the plow, and peace sells.

Wish me luck!

Last edited by Rickles on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:53 am; edited 15 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: SHRickles Wii Friend Code: 240632851717
Havikk  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish you arms the best of luck on Visions
homerdough  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job. I did it like 5 days ago. I was so happy.

I'm POSITIVE i could do Visions. Just gotta get through the double bass part and hit both of the beginning ODs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got visions 2nd try, can't seem to get should to the plow, but i only tryed it a few times. however i did also beat foreplay/longtime with out leftflip.

I had to cross arm and it worked well.

Haven't beaten shoulder to the plow, and peace sells, but i could with some effort. I think that's it cept run to the hills for disk songs.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

endless bump list two

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panic Attack and Painkiller Bump

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job on Panic Attack!

Maybe I will work on drums when I get my RB2 set....
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: APeX Graf
Rickles  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I R pwn Mike Portnoy at plastic Drums

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job on Constant Motion, Can't wait for Visions

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
Rickles  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch bumpie

Last edited by Rickles on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: SHRickles Wii Friend Code: 240632851717
sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only pass that on GH:WT. Good job!
Rickles  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to necrobump this old sad thread. I got 5 new FCS today. Im resuming my 7 year old goal of FGFC on RB2 guitar.

Last edited by Rickles on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Graf  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the "never say die" attitude :)

Congratulations on the new FC's. Go get some more!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump Post

12-23-2015 Today I passed Nevermore on expert guitar which was giving me trouble last week. Between the new lag settings and the fact that I'm still getting used to the stratocaster life passing this song was very challenging and fun. That still leaves OG&P as the only song I'm sure I can't pass which I'm content with. Maybe one day I'll work on that. I'd rather have a high score on TTFaF though honestly.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Success!

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: