FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Alternating trill lanes... actually, trill lanes in general technique?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iammax  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:48 pm    Post subject: Alternating trill lanes... actually, trill lanes in general Reply with quote

I'm trying to improve on 25 or 6 to 4, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do the part around the middle where it's trill lanes changing to different trill lanes. No matter what I do, I get overstrums. I just can't figure it out. What are you supposed to do for these?

I even get overstrums on short trill lanes, like in Jessie's Girl. How the hell do these things work? It's been years and I'm still inconsistent.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really it just depends on what lane it is. Most people end a note early for them. I usually strum every note in the lane. But for 25 or 6 to 4 i think i just strum the first note of each lane

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: