FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Query Failed On Wiki

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Query Failed On Wiki Reply with quote

I just recently logged onto the wiki. After I logged in, I exited out and went back on the wiki, and now it's saying "Query Failed" every time I go back on. Can someone fix this? All of my FC records are on there, and since I have no backup, every FC'ed song that I didn't take pictures of will be lost, which is kinda bad because there were a lot of them.

After doing some searching around the forums, I guess this is an error from revitalizing the site. JCirri, can fix plz?

EDIT: This only happens when I attempt to edit my wiki, and after a certain amount of time it starts working again, but if I try to edit again it pops up again.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's quite possible that it's due to the server move. I'm still going through tweaking things to restore functionality, although I haven't encountered the error you mention.

I don't see a user page for you on the wiki, did you remove the page or is it perhaps under a different user? If you're still having trouble let me know and I'll investigate.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: