FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I Want to Make a RB1 Band on XBL

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redfeddrums  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:43 pm    Post subject: I Want to Make a RB1 Band on XBL Reply with quote

Hey guys!

I've been off of RB for a few years and I just got back on. I finished all of my bass and most of my guitar scores on scorehero. I'm ranked 12th on Bass overall, but I still haven't done my best. I just kind of went through the songs to get them done. Anyways, I'll have XBL soon and I want to form a RB1 band that can get on a few days a week.

You may remember me as "The 9 year-old kid who plays TTFAF on expert on youtube" or beberle2. I made a new account because my beberle2 account had too many bands on it (To be honest, I never was too committed to RB bands back then) but I think this will be more fun now that I know how to manage my time xD.

Here's my scores for RB1 Bass: http://rockband.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=529363&game=1&platform=2&size=1&team=0&group=2&diff=4&vox=solo

And here's my Youtube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/beberle2
redfeddrums  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S.

I don't currently have DLC, but I would rather focus on On-Disk content for now, so we can actually rank on SH
Fr0z3nD3m1s3  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whether you are Ben or not, a not-so-9-year-old kid anymore or a character in a Zelda creepypasta, I don't really care. I've been looking for some people to play RB with nowadays, whether competitively (if anyone else does it competitively anymore) or just to hang out and play the game. Go ahead and add me, if you please. My GT is in my sig.
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

who the hell cares
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I care you fuckface

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
SDoner8790  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Fr0z3nD3m1s3 yeah man! We could play. I don't have xbl yet, but when I'll do I'll send a request. My GT: RedFedDrums44

slashn0  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beberle2 wrote:
@Fr0z3nD3m1s3 yeah man! We could play. I don't have xbl yet, but when I'll do I'll send a request. My GT: RedFedDrums44

Hey! You're still around :O cool! Too bad I'm on PS3, I'd love to play.

(I dunno if you remember, but my videos were on the "dayzeed" channel back in 2007-2008)

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: