FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
List of the 0 UnFC'd Legacy DLC Song on PRO Drums (The Camera Eye FC)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:24 am    Post subject: List of the 0 UnFC'd Legacy DLC Song on PRO Drums (The Camer Reply with quote

Here is some general information about the thread that I HIGHLY recommend you read first.

~This is counting PRO Drum FCs exclusively. Regular drum FCs WILL NOT COUNT under any circumstance under this thread.

~The only accepted form (from now on) of documenting an FC for this list is by either picture, or by video. Leaderboards will no longer count (since I was forced to use them to figure out if some songs were FCd, more info down below).

~The way this list was able to be figured out was spending hours upon hours split over a long period of time. I went through every released DLC song in Rock Band (using a mix of rockband.com, and the Wikipedia page for released DLC), to figure out what had been done or not.

~Despite my best efforts, I cannot guarantee that all of the songs on this list ARE UnFCd, so if you know for sure of a song that has been done, please post the proof (via picture or video). I can also not guarantee that I did not accidentally skip over a song, but I will be double checking at some point in time.

~Since Pro FCs cant be counted using the 75 method, what was done to ensure proof of songs being FCd was when there was a song that has only 1-3 100%s, I used the 5/6 method, which is where I multiply the score by 5, then divide by 6, and if the ending result has the score end in 75, its an FC. Only factors that can affect this technique are if the song has a BRE, or if the song has an activation before the maximum multiplier is achieved (4x).

~Songs that have a * are due to the song either having only ONE 100% on the leaderboard, but the song has a BRE (and has no proof of FC), a song having only ONE 100% on the leaderboard, but the 5/6 method shows that it is an overhit (and has no proof of FC), or is a song having only ONE 100% on the leaderboard, but the song has an activation before a 4x multiplier is achieved (and has no proof of FC).

~Most of the FCs already done have been done using 3 cymbals. It is highly recommended that any FC documented has all 3 cymbals used.

~Id like this thread to remain on topic. Dont bother questioning the likelihood of a song being FCd, or challenging someones FC or something like that.

~I am planning on releasing a list on songs that have not been done on RBN, using the same method used here, so expect that in the future. Also, as for this list, descriptions, tiers, and FC's submitted will be added when I see fit.

That should answer most questions. So, without further adieu, here is the list!

The UnFC'd List:

Songs FC'd off the list (70):

KyleDaCrusher (26)

1st Ever Dirty Pool by Stevie Ray Vaughn and Double Trouble FC
1st Ever Cheeseburger in Paradise by Jimmy Buffet FC
1st Ever Under My Wheels (Live) by Alice Cooper FC
1st Ever You Don't Have to be Old to be Wise (Live) by Judas Priest FC
1st Ever Mercy by Dave Matthews Band FC
1st Ever Pick Me Up by Dinosaur Jr. FC
1st Ever Bodhisattva by Steely Dan FC
1st Ever Tie Your Mother Down by Queen FC
1st Ever Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden FC
1st Ever Deuce (Live) by Kiss FC
1st Ever Long Hot Summer Night by The Jimi Hendrix Experience FC
1st Ever California Uber Alles by Dead Kennedys FC
1st Ever Thieves by Ministry FC
1st Ever Rock and Roll All Nite (Live) by Kiss FC
1st Ever Treat Me Like Your Mother by The Dead Weather FC
1st Ever Highway Chile by The Jimi Hendrix Experience FC
1st Documented Roll With the Changes by REO Speedwagon FC
1st Ever Captain Jack by Billy Joel FC
1st Ever Sweet Leaf As Made Famous by Black Sabbath FC
1st Ever Run Through the Jungle by Creedence Clearwater Revival FC
1st Ever Iron Maiden (Live) by Iron Maiden FC
1st Ever Hey Joe (Live) by The Jimi Hendrix Experience FC
1st Ever 2112: Oracle: The Dream, Soliloquy, Grand Finale by Rush FC
1st Ever 2112 by Rush FC
1st Ever Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce FC
1st Ever Operation Ground and Pound by Dragonforce FC

smarockRB (18)

1st Ever The Banishment by Prong FC
1st Ever Saturday Night Special by Lynyrd Skynyrd FC
1st Ever South Side of the Sky by Yes FC
1st Ever The Card Cheat by The Clash FC
1st Ever Stash by Phish FC
1st Ever Sun Hits the Sky by Supergrass FC
1st Ever Living Through Me (Hell's Wrath) by Pantera FC
1st Ever Stonehenge by Spinal Tap FC
1st Ever Coming in From the Cold by Bob Marley and the Wailers FC
1st Ever Madhouse (Live) by Anthrax FC
1st Ever Voodoo Child (Slight Return) (Live) by Jimi Hendrix FC
1st Ever Rudie Can't Fail by The Clash FC
1st Ever Kids Don't Follow by The Replacements FC
1st Ever Stand Up and Shout by Dio FC
1st Ever Stigmata by Ministry FC
1st Ever 3rd Stone From the Sun by The Jimi Hendrix Experience FC
1st Ever Raining Blood by Slayer FC
1st Ever Powerslave by Iron Maiden FC

DaRkJoKeR77 (4)

1st Ever Metal on Metal by Anvil FC
1st Ever U.S. Blues by The Grateful Dead FC
1st Ever Grinder (Live) by Judas Priest FC
1st Ever Hammer Smashed Face by Cannibal Corpse FC

Guyshenig (4)

1st Ever Seasons in the Abyss by Slayer FC
1st Ever Stone Free by Jimi Hendrix FC
1st Ever On the Backs of Angels by Dream Theater FC
1st Ever Frankenstein by The Edgar Winter Group FC

Moochalacho (4)

1st Ever Beast and the Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold FC
1st Ever I Must Not Think Bad Thoughts by X FC
1st Ever Head Like a Hole by Nine Inch Nails FC
1st Ever Working Man (Vault Edition) by Rush FC

Arandomrbplayer (3)

1st Ever Angel by Jimi Hendrix FC
1st Ever May This Be Love by Jimi Hendrix FC
1st Ever No Hassle Night by The Dead Weather FC

mazegeek999 (3)

1st Ever Young Man Blues (Live at Leeds) by The Who FC
1st Ever This is Exile by Whitechapel FC
1st Ever Working Man As Made Famous by Rush FC

slashn0 (3)

1st Ever You Got Me Floatin' by The Jimi Hendrix Experience FC
1st Ever Killing in the Name by Rage Against The Machine FC
1st Ever Magic Bus (Live at Leeds) by The Who FC

Blakeison2112 (1)

1st Ever D.O.A by The Haunted FC

Calibration_God (1)

1st Ever The Camera Eye by Rush FC

GreenPanda12 (1)

1st Ever Ooby Dooby by Roy Orbison FC

Inv4der (1)

1st Ever Stop Draggin' My Heart Around by Stevie Nicks FC

DoofiestDoofz (1)

1st Ever Starting to Appreciate by Tutankanom FC

Songs UnFC'd from the Top 100 Hardest Overall Drum FC's List:

Last edited by Grand-master on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:16 am; edited 85 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Arandomrbplayer
mazegeek999PSN  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's about time this got made. Nicely done.

I do think that DragonTaser has a picture of Child in Time pro FC lying around somewhere.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job with this list! I'll try to knock a few out the next time I can drum which should be at Thanksgiving.
KyleDaCrusher  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Dirty Pool Pro Drums FC Reply with quote

1st Ever Dirty Pool by Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble Pro Drums 100% FC

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/KyleDaCrusher/DirtyPoolFC_zps548c6a23.jpg

Last edited by KyleDaCrusher on Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iKyle x360a PSN Name: OpTiiC-_-PwNaGe
KyleDaCrusher  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:59 am    Post subject: Cheeseburger in Paradise Pro Drums FC Reply with quote

1st Ever Cheeseburger in Paradise by Jimmy Buffett Pro Drums 100% FC
This song is very annoying.

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/KyleDaCrusher/CiPFC_zpsb6f33743.jpg?t=1382583163
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iKyle x360a PSN Name: OpTiiC-_-PwNaGe
KyleDaCrusher  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:38 am    Post subject: Under My Wheels (Live) Pro Drums FC Reply with quote

1st Ever Under My Wheels (Live) by Alice Cooper Pro Drums 100% FC

This is non-bootlegged, but I don't have any proof of it. I skipped like 3 fills after the roll which completely killed my score, so I'll try to reFC it with a better path. Sorry for all of the replies; I didn't think I would be able to take down these many songs.

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/KyleDaCrusher/UnderMyWheelsLive_zps56381bf9.jpg
Blakeison2112  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsd7Aims6eo&list=LLlwmgRgDEUa8dYUlT_jMhrA&feature=mh_lolz First Ever DOA pro drum FC

Flewer  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Banishment done by smarockRB.
KyleDaCrusher  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Mercy & You Don't Have to Be Old to Be Wise (Live) Pro D Reply with quote

1st Ever You Don't Have to Be Old to Be Wise (Live) by Judas Priest Pro Drums 100% FC

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/KyleDaCrusher/YouDontHavetoBeOldtoBeWiseLive_zpse2cc77e4.jpg

1st Ever Mercy by Dave Matthews Band Pro Drums 100% FC

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/KyleDaCrusher/Mercy_zps3fc25d39.jpg
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated. I also added in the 2 FC's that I decided to get during the making of this list, which were both first ever.

This list hasn't even been out for a week, and already, 7 songs have been done. Was NOT expecting this sort of turnout right away, so great job everyone.
slashn0  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a nice list. I hope to knock out at least one of these eventually
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also adding in my other friends FC that he got during the making of the list, when I sent him the early version of it.

First question I've thought of. The song "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around" by Stevie Nicks has been UnFC'd quite some time now, and I am super convinced it is because there is one unhittable snare in the outro. On regular, the song is an easy FC, but on pro, for SOME reason, it will never register the snare hit.

Now, since this is the only RB chart I can really think of where there is an actual unhittable note due do a flaw in the chart, should this continue to be a part of the list, due to the fact that it will NEVER be fc'd? Or should this be kept in case somehow, SOMEHOW, someone comes up with a method to hit this stupid damn note?
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand-master wrote:
Also adding in my other friends FC that he got during the making of the list, when I sent him the early version of it.

First question I've thought of. The song "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around" by Stevie Nicks has been UnFC'd quite some time now, and I am super convinced it is because there is one unhittable snare in the outro. On regular, the song is an easy FC, but on pro, for SOME reason, it will never register the snare hit.

Now, since this is the only RB chart I can really think of where there is an actual unhittable note due do a flaw in the chart, should this continue to be a part of the list, due to the fact that it will NEVER be fc'd? Or should this be kept in case somehow, SOMEHOW, someone comes up with a method to hit this stupid damn note?

Take it off the normal list, but still make a note about it for posterity, just in case someone does eventually find a way to hit it. But yeah, otherwise, there's no real point in keeping it on the list, in my opinion.
BeastinIsMyGame  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturday Night Special by smarock http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag19/smarock/Mobile%20Uploads/mod_1383028263941_zpse694b5b2.png
I am also fairly certain that Child in Time can be taken down, as DragonTaser was awarded the FC of that on Pro Drums right as it made the regular un-FCed list, that is if iirc
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BeastinIsMyGame PSN Name: smarock
KyleDaCrusher  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Pick Me Up Pro Drums FC Reply with quote

1st Ever Pick Me Up by Dinosaur Jr. Pro Drums 100% FC

Another bad path, but still got the FC.
http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/KyleDaCrusher/PickMeUp_zps1ee478e9.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: