FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Oppisitioners pro upgrades - Updated 2-22 Bob Dylan, Tom Petty
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
columbo777  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:55 pm    Post subject: Tangled up in Blue is not valid? Reply with quote

Tangled up in Blue is not valid PRO?

Doesn't even look like an xbox file to Horizon

Last edited by columbo777 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
columbo777  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:16 pm    Post subject: LUMP Reply with quote

Here is LUMP properly reduced with Bass
http://www.mediafire.com/download/excqd1twt34c7ld/lumpproB

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tangled up in Blue was totally corrupt and needed to be salvaged from the raw midi. I recovered it and added BASS.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/284wsabv96paics/Tangledupinbluepro

now XHME too.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and here is a WORKING Free Falliin (w/bass)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4g39z236tsh09zc/freefallinpro

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do me a favour Dayman.... tell Oppisitioner to just absolutely positively STOP writing pro guitar upgrades!!!!

I cannot tell you how much it angered me yesterday when I tried out his "Losing my Religion" and bunch of other upgrades.... what an absolute mess!

I am not claiming to be the best at transcribing songs, nor writing upgrades as good as HMX, but jesus... what in the hell is that on "No Rain"??? I can play that flawlessly on RS2012/2014 yet a high score #1 rank is about 70-80% accuracy...... thats simply because he isnt writing these properly and needs to give up for a couple of years until he is proficient enough.

I felt I had to write this simply because I had to wade through my entire RB folders to delete every one of em, I would far rather not have them available to play than just sitting there "unplayable" and they are so messy, I dont even have the motivation to tidy them up myself!
dayman510  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:49 pm    Post subject: Pro Upgrades Reply with quote

Fist of all, he didn't write the No rain Upgrade. Second, Columbo007 fixed up any upgrade that needed it and gave it his seal of approval (cleaned guitar added bass root notes etc). If he approves it, I would say that its pretty damn tasty!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Loada b0wl 1st
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Pro Upgrades Reply with quote

dayman510 wrote:
Fist of all, he didn't write the No rain Upgrade. Second, Columbo007 fixed up any upgrade that needed it and gave it his seal of approval (cleaned guitar added bass root notes etc). If he approves it, I would say that its pretty damn tasty!

So your telling me "Losing My Religion" is a good chart?

I have got 100% on the Rocksmith version, so I know how to play that song note for note. I played his chart amped, it sounds way off. Not to mention on those short scales, he even goes the wrong direction on some points, descending the scale instead of ascending.

Some of the main chords are also wrong, its a fact, not an opinon.

No rain has not been cleaned up, it follows the sustain paths of the 5 button too closely, meaning, that when you play it with Pro Guitar, the backing track will start chopping/staccato as you transition from one phrase to the next. This is caused by all converted chords having sustained MIDI's, it is rare harmonix will use sustains in a chord, on a strumming sequence until possibly the last chord or blatently obvious sustains. Even adding a slide up/down before the transition can help stop this problem. I understand you are just sticking up for your friend, but I am sticking up for those of us who prefer upgrades that are playable over and over again. I hold my hand up high, I have a couple upgrades that need changing and updating, I played em once and I have never played em again, that is because they just feel bad. I am giving you my opinion, every upgrade I have played from this topic thus far, just feels bad, and no, it is not because I suck at pro guitar either.

The rest of you can argue all you want, but the scores prevail at the end of the day. When you are getting better scores on the likes of Rainbow in the Dark, Freebird and Llama than you are Losing My Religion for example, you can damn sure say it aint in the way your playing it, but its the way your expected to be playing it according to the chart.

As for columbo, do not get me started on him. He has made quite a d1ck move and credited himself as the primary creator of my previous upgrades on his tracker, just because I allowed him to add bass parts...
Prince-Damian  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Pro Upgrades Reply with quote

Airtrooper719 wrote:

I have got 100% on the Rocksmith version, so I know how to play that song note for note. I played his chart amped, it sounds way off. Not to mention on those short scales, he even goes the wrong direction on some points, descending the scale instead of ascending.

No rain has not been cleaned up, it follows the sustain paths of the 5 button too closely, meaning, that when you play it with Pro Guitar, the backing track will start chopping/staccato as you transition from one phrase to the next. This is caused by all converted chords having sustained MIDI's, it is rare harmonix will use sustains in a chord, on a strumming sequence until possibly the last chord or blatently obvious sustains. Even adding a slide up/down before the transition can help stop this problem. I understand you are just sticking up for your friend, but I am sticking up for those of us who prefer upgrades that are playable over and over again. I hold my hand up high, I have a couple upgrades that need changing and updating, I played em once and I have never played em again, that is because they just feel bad. I am giving you my opinion, every upgrade I have played from this topic thus far, just feels bad, and no, it is not because I suck at pro guitar either.

The rest of you can argue all you want, but the scores prevail at the end of the day. When you are getting better scores on the likes of Rainbow in the Dark, Freebird and Llama than you are Losing My Religion for example, you can damn sure say it aint in the way your playing it, but its the way your expected to be playing it according to the chart.

I tried these upgrades and I must concur, they are not accurate at all.
Some of them are just plain wrong (errors in chords, notes).
But at least he tried.

ps.how did you enjoy upgrade to AGGMW by Lenny Kravitz?
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Pro Upgrades Reply with quote

Prince-Damian wrote:
Airtrooper719 wrote:

I tried these upgrades and I must concur, they are not accurate at all.
Some of them are just plain wrong (errors in chords, notes).
But at least he tried.

ps.how did you enjoy upgrade to AGGMW by Lenny Kravitz?

I still haven't transferred it yet, but thats simply because I've been playing GTA5 the last week or so, I have yet to go back to RB3. I've been getting fed up with my calibration lately, seems impossible to setup correctly on my PC monitor setup!

I may jump on tonight with it being Saturday, there should be a few people online tonight wanting a jam, so I'll get them to download it too
columbo777  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Pro Upgrades Reply with quote

Airtrooper719 wrote:

As for columbo, do not get me started on him. He has made quite a d1ck move and credited himself as the primary creator of my previous upgrades on his tracker, just because I allowed him to add bass parts...

whoa here. I deserve nor WANT any credit for anyone's tracks, not even mine! I created a DEDICATED tab for Airtrooper719 on the tracking spreadsheet in order to keep them as "yours".

If there is one miss categorized or miss credited, I would be happy to fix my mistake. I desire no accolades, I just love to play PRO on RB and I have a BASS player who plays with me (and wants to upgrade my bass charts!)

Where did this come from and why did you not contact me to correct it?

UPDATE: ok, I did see in the spreadsheet that it said columbo777+Airtrooper719 so I can see where that might be a issue of "top billing"? I removed my name completely. Apologies, didn't even know people were using the spreadsheet! Good to know!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: Pro Upgrades Reply with quote

columbo777 wrote:
Airtrooper719 wrote:

whoa here. I deserve nor WANT any credit for anyone's tracks, not even mine! I created a DEDICATED tab for Airtrooper719 on the tracking spreadsheet in order to keep them as "yours".

If there is one miss categorized or miss credited, I would be happy to fix my mistake. I desire no accolades, I just love to play PRO on RB and I have a BASS player who plays with me (and wants to upgrade my bass charts!)

Where did this come from and why did you not contact me to correct it?

UPDATE: ok, I did see in the spreadsheet that it said columbo777+Airtrooper719 so I can see where that might be a issue of "top billing"? I removed my name completely. Apologies, didn't even know people were using the spreadsheet! Good to know!

Its not that I was too bothered about being credited, it was just to me it looked like you were trying to take credit from the upgrades as the primary tabber. That is the only reason I got a little ticked off, as everybody else seemed to have their names against their creations, and it looked like I was the "assistant" or something.

I dunno how to add to the tracker, I would have changed it a long time ago, reason being, if people like my upgrades, they will be able to find all of mine easier. The same being if they do not like my upgrades, they can easily avoid downloading my ones.
columbo777  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Pro Upgrades Reply with quote

Airtrooper719 wrote:

Its not that I was too bothered about being credited, it was just to me it looked like you were trying to take credit from the upgrades as the primary tabber. That is the only reason I got a little ticked off, as everybody else seemed to have their names against their creations, and it looked like I was the "assistant" or something.

I dunno how to add to the tracker, I would have changed it a long time ago, reason being, if people like my upgrades, they will be able to find all of mine easier. The same being if they do not like my upgrades, they can easily avoid downloading my ones.

No problem, glad to clear that up. To EDIT, you just PM me your email address and I send you an invite. I do this for every author, no one excluded.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Pro Upgrades Reply with quote

columbo777 wrote:
Airtrooper719 wrote:

No problem, glad to clear that up. To EDIT, you just PM me your email address and I send you an invite. I do this for every author, no one excluded.

I did, a long time ago lol
columbo777  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Pro Upgrades Reply with quote

I dont have anything in my inbox? Could you repeat? I dont know your real email address.

Airtrooper719 wrote:
columbo777 wrote:
Airtrooper719 wrote:

I did, a long time ago lol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: