FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Magma error ((probably a simple fix but im lost))

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EmotionalDaisy  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:53 am    Post subject: Magma error ((probably a simple fix but im lost)) Reply with quote

Okay, this is the first song im doing vocals for so i fix all the magma errors like misaligned lyrics and the like. the song already had guitar and bass on it before hand. the last thing it tells me is this.

ERROR: Audio Compiler: All files must have the same sample rate for Ogg encoding.
ERROR: Project Compiler: Unable to calculate song length due to Audio Compiler errors.

Dryvox have to be a 16000Hz rate while guitar and bass gotta be 44100Hz-48000Hz, right? so how am i supposed to get both to be the same if they both require different sample rates?

((If this is something simple, forgive me...i just dont understand :/))

EDIT:I have since fixed the issue. Hopefully i can fix the other problem as well![/i]

Last edited by EmotionalDaisy on Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
EmotionalDaisy  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALSO
While im waiting for some advice/help on my other problem, i began making the pro keys to 'My Immortal'
I fixed some errors on it and now i have THIS problem too.

Project Compiler: Entering Phase 2 of 5...
MIDI Compiler: Starting...
Build ended at 5:29 PM.

It doesnt even finish compiling! it just randomly ends! i restarted magma, ive re-named file, even went to the other song to see if itd fail too and it says what its been saying, not just ending like this.

help...?
CyclopsDragon  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure about your second problem, but the first problem is likely because you changed the audio track's sample rate rather than the project's sample rate. Are you using Audacity to work with your audio? If you are, open the 44100Hz audio and go down to the bottom left to find the project rate. Change that to 16000Hz and export. Also make sure that it's mono.

EmotionalDaisy  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, yes your correct. that was the issue if i recall ((found out the other day))
So both of my original Qs have been answered...but i got another curveball for ya....it may be more like a ball a 5 year old niece niece would throw though. lol

But heres the other issue im having...2 different songs ive made since then have the same problem...
They audio is WAY OFF. like the audio begins too quickly. when im looking at the preview, the notes are all aligned just fine. but when i take it over to the console, the audios too fast on both. im thinking its maybe something wrong with my backing track..or would it be something wrong with the track thats in in reaper i use to align the notes? am i maybe putting the [music_starts] command or whatever too early?

and thats another thing, people say with text inputs (like anything used in the Venue midi) to use the pull down list. and ive watched videos of people like on youtube and the like using said pull down list. but when i click on mine, theres nothing, its just blank. Im using the default RBN2 Template...does that maybe mean other people are using their own templates to start out with?

And how do i set the 30 second preview/sections of a song? i tried going to the creator forums to read this stuff so i dont have to ask such N00b-y questions... but the login details i made keep failing for some reason :/
farottone  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EmotionalDaisy wrote:

They audio is WAY OFF. like the audio begins too quickly. when im looking at the preview, the notes are all aligned just fine. but when i take it over to the console, the audios too fast on both. im thinking its maybe something wrong with my backing track..or would it be something wrong with the track thats in in reaper i use to align the notes? am i maybe putting the [music_starts] command or whatever too early?

Did you use in Magna the audio rendered from Reaper (which has the correct count in space at the beginning, or at least it should have) or the original asset (like the MP3 file)? Also, when exporting the MIDI, did you check the Embed tempo map checkbox?

EmotionalDaisy wrote:

and thats another thing, people say with text inputs (like anything used in the Venue midi) to use the pull down list. and ive watched videos of people like on youtube and the like using said pull down list. but when i click on mine, theres nothing, its just blank. Im using the default RBN2 Template...does that maybe mean other people are using their own templates to start out with?

If you don't have the events, you need to load them from a text file, but do you really need to?

EmotionalDaisy wrote:

And how do i set the 30 second preview/sections of a song?:/

In Magma, Audio tab, Start preview field.
EmotionalDaisy  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

farottone wrote:

Did you use in Magna the audio rendered from Reaper (which has the correct count in space at the beginning, or at least it should have) or the original asset (like the MP3 file)? Also, when exporting the MIDI, did you check the Embed tempo map checkbox?

The embed box was unchecked... ... thank you for helping me fix this annoyingly tiny problem

farottone wrote:

If you don't have the events, you need to load them from a text file, but do you really need to?

Well no, its not necessary...but when i dont chart much vocals and the vocalist is just standing there looking bored i wanna be able to make it focus on the keyboardist or the drummer. i want to be able to make the songs i create flashy, as if they were made by harmonix themselves ....lol
But yes, id really like to have the marker list. is there somewhere i can download the txt file?

farottone wrote:

i...dont see it...is it below backing? cuz im unable to scroll down past backing...so i always assumed it was the lowest option..but it always looked cut off a bit. i only have a laptop and its on its biggest resolution possible. so if it indeed is below backing, i guess ill make due with the first 30 seconds. lol
farottone  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EmotionalDaisy wrote:

Well no, its not necessary...but when i dont chart much vocals and the vocalist is just standing there looking bored i wanna be able to make it focus on the keyboardist or the drummer. i want to be able to make the songs i create flashy, as if they were made by harmonix themselves ....lol
But yes, id really like to have the marker list. is there somewhere i can download the txt file?

You can build your own from the docs:
http://pksage.com/rbndocs/index.php?title=RBN2_Camera_And_Lights

EmotionalDaisy wrote:

farottone wrote:

i...dont see it...is it below backing?
[/quote]

Yes it is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: