FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
srzfernando  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Seventh Son of a Seventh Son Reply with quote

Any hints on how to do section where its yellow cymbal that lasts forever? I can't seem to get the timing right and the few times i do, i tire out in 10 sec

Bonus Question: Songs like Caught in a Mosh and Blinded by Fear. I can't seem to go more the 2-3 sec (if that) before i start i'm out of sync. Hints?
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As somebody who has FCed "Seventh Son", the best advice I can give is to make sure that you have the volume turned up. Hearing the quiet guitar in the background helps immensely; looking at the beat lines can be useful too. Following those two steps should offset the uneven tempo problem. Aside from that, it's just a stamina thing.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: