FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
jawnintendo's RB3 Pro [Smoke on the Water Pro Bass FC #70/83!!]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand-master wrote:
For this game, if you just had a picture of doing Sabotage, I would believe you FGFC'd xD

Also, scan through my submitted scores for RB1 Wii Vox, and you'll see a lot of pics.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6/23/13

Last FC:

List of proofs and scores: http://rockband.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=423183&game=1&platform=4&size=1&team=0&group=4&diff=4&vox=solo

Yay for me!!

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An RB1 Vox FGFC is awesome! I know the RB1 engine is the hardest vox engine. Even though Wii is easier with talkies, it's still a great FGFC.

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueTornado wrote:
An RB1 Vox FGFC is awesome! I know the RB1 engine is the hardest vox engine. Even though Wii is easier with talkies, it's still a great FGFC.

While most of the talkies are easier on the Wii, SOME are harder for some reason. The talkies on Ballroom Blitz and The Hand That Feeds are really iffy, and I hit them on SR on the 360. The one at the beginning of Nightmare is hit or miss if you get it, and I've only hit it once (on my SR, and thank god I got the FC on that run), and the talkies at the end of Roam and Won't Get Fooled Again kept me from an FC for SO long before I found out how to hit them.

Either way, thanks a lot, and I guess I'll be going for a RB3 FGFC next (I already got RB2).

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congratz! I had a hard enough time FGFC RB1 on MVox (Stupid-ass, I get By -_-), but doing it on Expert is something else.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
mazegeek999PSN  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay awesome job.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oshit nice

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7/05/13

I am shaking so hard right now...

Rest on the FC's: http://rockband.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=423183&game=1&platform=2&size=1&group=4&diff=4

XBL/Pics for proof.

arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that is pretty cool. Any rb1 on-disc fgfc is excellent in my book, and I wish there was a proper strat to take down this stupid talky I understand the shaking haha !

New plans, now that RB1 vox is done?
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
Well that is pretty cool. Any rb1 on-disc fgfc is excellent in my book, and I wish there was a proper strat to take down this stupid talky I understand the shaking haha !

New plans, now that RB1 vox is done?

Probably RB3 FGFC, or go back to Pro Keys. And thanks!

MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now THAT is impressive, nice work Jaw. What did you do to hit the talkie?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
Now THAT is impressive, nice work Jaw. What did you do to hit the talkie?

Set my audio calibration back 270 (normally 100, then -170), and it lined the timing window up a beat before it 'should' be. I had to play the rest of the song largely off-sync though, so it was still pretty damn hard.

This thread helped TREMENDOUSLY: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13126

P.S., lowercase 'j' plz. It's a pet peeve of mine.

This means that I've hit the broken talkies in Next To You, OWOA, and Cherry Bomb. Are there any more?

megallica  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jawnintendo wrote:
This means that I've hit the broken talkies in Next To You, OWOA, and Cherry Bomb. Are there any more?

Alive (Live) and Inside Out...but those are literally impossible on anything other than RB3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I'm a week late to the party here, but I was looking around at some star cutoff information when I stumbled into the accomplishment thread and saw this. It is impossible for me not to comment on a NTY broken talkie FC, so here it is :P

Well congratulations, this is what truly separates the men from the boys. I'll have to take a look into the thread you linked to Minnesota because I keep thinking back to the days when this all was a mystery and seemingly impossible. Even with the information known now, I can't imagine how much persistence and nerves it must have taken to knock this bad boy out (well actually I probably can, but the point is it's ridiculously impressive!)

Good luck on whatever it is you plan on doing next!

2.9.10 - First Bass FSFC
3.20.10 - First to FGFC 3 instruments on RB2.
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap, Xpertlefty posted here.

Ok, I find this a little hard to believe. Especially with so many people tied at 139,140 for 2nd, and I'm not a very good squeezer. But yeah, this is legit...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: