FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Enabling back "Hier Kommt Alex" on TU5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
calibano  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Enabling back "Hier Kommt Alex" on TU5 Reply with quote

Good morning to all.

I'm on a RGH (no live) console, with RB3 and TU5 installed.

So far so good, I can play with all the purchased songs and the custom ones that are being release converting them to LIVE format with a simple app before uploading them via FTP.

The only issue I ran so far is that "Hier Kommt Alex", a song I prev. bought!, for some weird licensing schema is not playable anymore.

My idea is to simply re-edit the con file to change its song and author's name to something else to have it playable again.

On another forum, they couldn't help me for policy reason and on top of that they told me that "TU5 won't load songs with custom id" and I simply don't understand that: I'm on TU5 and I've loaded 100's of custom songs without any problem. I mean, instead of having "Led Zeppeling - Stairway to Heaven", can I have "Die Toten Hosen 2 - Her Kommt Alex"?

Can someone tell me if it is theoretically possible? and how? all the difficult part has already been done since it's all already charted.

I have the con file, I only find tutorial to create a con file out of a rba file, but not the way back ;)

thank you for any help you could share
ComicBookGuru  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Enabling back "Hier Kommt Alex" on TU5 Reply with quote

calibano wrote:
Good morning to all.

I'm on a RGH (no live) console, with RB3 and TU5 installed.

So far so good, I can play with all the purchased songs and the custom ones that are being release converting them to LIVE format with a simple app before uploading them via FTP.

The only issue I ran so far is that "Hier Kommt Alex", a song I prev. bought!, for some weird licensing schema is not playable anymore.

My idea is to simply re-edit the con file to change its song and author's name to something else to have it playable again.

On another forum, they couldn't help me for policy reason and on top of that they told me that "TU5 won't load songs with custom id" and I simply don't understand that: I'm on TU5 and I've loaded 100's of custom songs without any problem. I mean, instead of having "Led Zeppeling - Stairway to Heaven", can I have "Die Toten Hosen 2 - Her Kommt Alex"?

Can someone tell me if it is theoretically possible? and how? all the difficult part has already been done since it's all already charted.

I have the con file, I only find tutorial to create a con file out of a rba file, but not the way back ;)

thank you for any help you could share

Try just changing the ID value?
calibano  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmm how? via xbox content manager?

what shall I put there?

random stuff?
Koetsu  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the game actually rejects songs with a certain ID, and by that I mean the name it uses. A full rename of all the related assets sounds like it should work.
calibano  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks!
how can I do that? what tools shall I use?
columbo777  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:11 am    Post subject: decompile and recompile Reply with quote

I use HORIZON to decompose CON files

Edit the songs.dta file (its text)

Then use RB3maker to make a new CON.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used a modified version of LeFluffie made by the Custom Creators.

anyway it didn't work, I changed all the names and it still doesn't show up in the song list. any other hint?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: