FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Final Official DLC: Don McLean - American Pie (+ Last 2 Weeks)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nextlevel88  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
nextlevel88 wrote:
Would it have killed them to do the "crowd sing along" thing one last time on this song? I was secretly hoping all along...

I was never quite sure on how those were made, but I assume the process was too difficult to continue doing.

As far as I'm aware they stopped around the release of LRB (which included the last major use with The Final Countdown), the RBN has never had the option and there were no notable instances in RB3 era content if any at all.

Yeah, I know they gave up on it years ago, and if it were such a laborious process, I completely understand why they did. But I was still hoping that on such an iconic sing-along song that represents the last of the official DLC, they would've put a little something extra into it. Just a pipe dream, but as I was playing it, I couldn't help but think about it how perfect it would be to have had that one last time.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How often will RBN be added to scoretracking?

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
orangeglacier  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShiftBreaker wrote:
Either my entire knowledge of AP is incorrect of Harmonix really chose to chart the vocals as "Lennon read a book on Marx" as opposed to "Lenin read a book on Marx", which is how I've always known the lyrics from multiple sources. I mean, it's not even a Mow the Lawn or Bathroom on the Right level of mondegreen. I've never heard this at all for those lyrics. I mean, even Band Hero got it right. And you know all about Band Hero's tragic relationship with American Pie.

Oh Harmonix. Your final weekly song and it's still inaccurate. Or my knowledge of the song is incorrect. Either way some clarification might be nice.

Since the song is about the 1960s as a whole and the way music affected them, Lennon seems more fitting as the actual lyric than Lenin.

GH5 (30/43)(Gamma Ray latest)
RB2 (39/42)(Souls of Black latest)
Pig-serpent  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you're Saying John Lennon was a commie?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: