FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S15 - Rock Band 3 Guitar On Disc and Imports
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was... and yet wasn't happy with my score. I did end up beating the old XBL 1st (or at least the score that was 1st on XBL at the start of the round, that score is like 5th now or something <_< ) which I was quite happy about (especially considering who it was that once held the mark) but I know there was another 400 that I kept missing which I believe has ultimately cost me. Not THAT bummed about missing out on a spot in the final though, because malkieriking has been a better squeezer this season anyways, so good luck on making that margin of victory for Joe as small as possible on quite the anti-climatic (and yet probably appropriate given the song choices throughout the league) final song of Colony of Birchmen

On a side note, your Trees score is bloody ridiculous, Joe. I must ask: was your path much different to this?
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah there were a few activations that i had slightly different than that. If you'd like i can post my path on it. I definitely hit all my squeezes and it was on my first run luckily so i knew if i was going to be beaten it was going to be by mere ticks.
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much public shame and humiliation to MasterNobody for not submitting a score in the semifinal, especially since you posted a score to xbl but just didn't enter a league score. For shame!

Final Round - Colony Of Birchmen
Scores are due Saturday 4/27 11:59 PM ET

(1) ProffessorJoe vs. (2) malkierking
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProffessorJoe wrote:
If you'd like i can post my path on it.
Yeah, I really wouldn't mind seeing your path out of sheer curiosity. The fact that The Trees is now leads the play count in RB3 for me (having only played it once online prior to this round) tells you that I am genuine sick of the song, but I am genuinely curious as to the secrets of the power of the Proffessor

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lols xD Here ya go: Path
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played it 3 times, FCed it twice, and essentially maxed out my crappy path, so going through is enough for me.

I MIGHT be able to FC CoB if I try for hours, so congrats to ProJoe for winning the league.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Much public shame and humiliation to MasterNobody for not submitting a score in the semifinal, especially since you posted a score to xbl but just didn't enter a league score. For shame!

I do hope you're being sarcastic, or at least not entirely serious =P I have been so swamped with work this week (hooraayyyy finals) that I forgot scores were due last night. I did give my score an honest effort, though. I had some time on Sunday and actually beat the estimated score on the (apparently shitty) path I was working with. So I was very happy with that, and checked the LBs to see Joe was still over 2K ahead of me

So it was an honest win for Joe. An honest, complete brutalization of my best efforts, lol. Congrats to the top three, you guys were excellent all season long and showed it in the playoffs. Singe, I hope you don't count last night against me. I participated fully and lost, I hope you can see the situation as it was, full participation just lacking the official score submission.

EDIT: 212,060 for the record. And I was so proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, you did not participate because you did not enter the score. Your slot shows "NO SCORE SUBMITTED". Why would you play the song and not enter the score?
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's over. I got the best score I'm going to get, and it's about 400 behind Joe. You completely rocked this league, and it was a pleasure joining you in the final. Your squeezing is incredible, and if it means I have a X-plat 2nd place on Colony of Birchmen, I'm not too sad that you're the one in front of me.

You deserve the league, congratulations.

I also would like to thank the random number generator for picking Colony of Birchmen, because I would've never FCed that song without it being picked for leagues. I've gotten better over the course of the league, and I'm very proud to finish 2nd instead of the 10th or 11th I was expecting.

ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't have asked for a more worthy opponent in the finals You could argue nobody put in as much effort this season as you did, and it showed. I was really impressed you were able to FC a song you've never fced before in only 3 days AND get a great score on it!

And many thanks for the compliments!
zage1337  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insane squeezing joe...

and malkieriking it was incredible how you managed 2nd and still got a great score in the finals. Good job to the both of you.

malkieriking  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProffessorJoe wrote:
Couldn't have asked for a more worthy opponent in the finals You could argue nobody put in as much effort this season as you did, and it showed. I was really impressed you were able to FC a song you've never fced before in only 3 days AND get a great score on it!

And many thanks for the compliments!

You deserve it.

Also, not only had I never FCed the song, but I had never FCed outside the solo or GSed the song (and I'd spent over an hour on it before). I was shocked it only took about 4 hours to FC over the 2 days I tried. I wasn't going to try for an FC until I just randomly got a -2 after about an hour of attempts on Thursday. I was expecting it to be like Misery Business Pro Bass, which, although I had gotten a bunch of -1s to -3s, still took me 12 hours to FC.

You were by far the best player in the league, and you showed it by not losing a song. I'm glad I made the final reasonably close.

Zage, thanks for hanging around and suffering through the attempts with me. You being in my stream for the hour and a half or so was awesome, and I cannot stress how much help the support is. FrankerZ on, my friend.

singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe emerges the winner, but congratulations to both of you, that was one of the most competitive leagues I've seen.
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job kiddies. Certainly made the final closer than I was expecting. You certainly justified winning the race to second place in this league with that score in the final, malkieriking, and well done on actually FCing Colony of Birchmen!

Joe, you're silly and like good at this game and stuff. True story.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: