FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S15 - Rock Band 3 Guitar On Disc and Imports
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilentJo  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got ill with Emenius, I decided to play it a few more times just to see if I could get a better score, and it was as though my fingers/hands had just completely forgotten where they were. And the one time I did beat my score, I immediately restarted thinking I could do better. So I'm stuck entering my second best score :/

The other stuff wasn't so bad though, but I can't path for crap on guitar, and I have to set off overdrive with the back button (using a bottle cap to guard the start button, ugh it's annoying). But still, fun to get more time in on guitar and move some scores up

jo

ps- if AC/DC comes up I'm just going to cower in the corner of my living room until next week passes.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: PMS Silent Jo
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, 2 songs I haven't FCed.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleh hate it when optimals come up. Not very exciting. More involved pathing this time around and a big jump in difficulty though on the other 3 songs. Should be interesting.
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S'pose I got my wish heh. Haven't FCed Won't Get Fooled Again in any way shape or form yet, so I suppose this week is a good time to remedy that, and I do love me some Round and Round and Walk Of Life for that matter, so yay for this week!
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like with FingerQuick not submitting I'm digging my feet in at the 6th slot, not a bad place to be. It's been all about the squeezing/pathing so far, which isn't my strongsuit, so I'm content where I'm at. A couple players ahead of me that I think I can take in raw skill, so we'll see how that pans out going forward

That being said, Round and Round can suck a fuck. It's just barely fast enough where I really can't hit it, but I haven't really tried in awhile. I over-grinded the RB2 set and developed some bad habits I feel, so maybe it'll be different this time around. Full steam ahead in this round, maybe I could sneak up a few places with very strong 3rd and 4th rounds.

malky when did you get good at this game

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:

malky when did you get good at this game

I've always been a good squeezer.

Well, 3 2nds and a 4th, I'm very happy with that; only one spot below last week. I only spent about 45 minutes on scores this week anyways, I was trying to do well on Pro Keys moreso than this. I know I can FC 2/4, I've tech FCed Round and Round, and I've never really given full effort on WGFA. We'll see what happens, but I'll be very satisfied with 3/4 FCs this week.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sucks, I had a path for Round and Round that didnt require me hitting either quick part in the solo, used that path and hit both parts in the solo. Im ecstatic that I fc'd the song (go me!!) but would have been nice to have the proper path
sycocoaster  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This week has been an incredible challenge. Round and Round is definitely out of my FC-able zone, but I've made vast improvements so I'm happy. That's always been a song I've wanted to be able to GS, but I couldn't until this week. Here's hoping my deficit there doesn't hurt me too much!

Memorizing a path for Won't Get Fooled Again was one of the more challenging parts of the week as well. Song 2 was a one and done, lol. Walk of Life wasn't much trouble, but squeezing something like that where my hand gets too tired to downstrum the whole thing is very difficult. GL to everyone!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, so I did awful this week. Why? My guitar controller didn't work. I tried finding a way to replace it, to no avail, before getting extremely frustrated and just two hours ago using my keyboard controller to play these songs. Not even as a keytar. Just putting it in my lap and playing.

Ten minutes from the end, my controller started shitting on me playing Walk of Life. I finally got batteries not even three minutes ago, but by the time I put them in, it was clear that I wouldn't finish the song by deadline. So I failed the song out from where I was and put that failing score in.

And that's why I hate myself!

EDIT: Are we doing Go Your Own Way again?

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm assuming we won't have to do go your own way again
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we swap Lazy Eye out while we're at it? That'd be swell thanks

I was expecting to spend an eternity on Won't Get Fooled Again due to inability to FC the song (and I'm honestly not sure where I would've gotten that idea from). Instead it took me 3 FCs before I even missed on the song and about 6 FCs to at least get the right path (or at least the "not-beating-Joe-but-still-290k path"). Downstrumming Walk Of Life was fun too.

Hopefully something more exciting comes in for Go Your Own Way, but I probably shouldn't hold my breath heh.
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well at least Lazy Eye is an easy fc now that the strum limit is gone The other 2 songs are easy but annoying to squeeze. I'm afraid of what could replace GYOW. Still keeping my fingers crossed for no acdc
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm assuming GYOW will be swapped out and the other three songs are safe to work on.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blingdomepiece wrote:
I'm assuming GYOW will be swapped out and the other three songs are safe to work on.
Shit, really sorry about not noticing that got drawn twice. I've swapped it out for Fire Your Guns (Live). uSound was the only one who had scores in, uSound please note your scores have to be reentered since the way the system works I can't just replace a song I have to replace a round, so any current scores get erased.

I also dont have any way to do an 8 day round, but if anyone is running out of time come next Saturday please send me a PM before the round ends if you need more time and I will accept your score by PM late if need be as long as you notify me before the round ends so that I know not to post results until your score is in. Once scores are posted, no changes can be made.
uSound  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all good, they were first runs, I was gonna re-do them all anyway.
Fire Your Guns on the other hand, is not all good.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: