FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S15 - Rock Band 3 Drums DLC
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: S15 - Rock Band 3 Drums DLC Reply with quote

Welcome to Season 15 of Scorehero Leagues!

This thread is for discussion of the Rock Band 3 All DLC Drums league.

Players may use any console (360, PS3, Wii), tracks exclusive to a particular console will not be used.
Participants must either already own all DLC, or be prepared to purchase any songs that are selected.
There will be 4 songs per week which may be played on any difficulty. Regular drums or pro drums with any number of cymbals activated is allowed. Due to technical difficulties, Blitz DLC tracks will not be used.

All regular season songs must be submitted Saturday Night by 11:59 PM EST (8:59PM PST). There is no way for us to add late scores. If you miss the deadline there is no way for your scores to be counted. If you typo your score, there is no way for us to fix it (unless proof is included). Please be careful.

Check songs and submit scores at http://www.scorehero.com/leagues.
When submitting your scores, the following are now REQUIRED:
-Score
-Note Streak
-%
Failure to submit each of those field will result in a disqualified score!

Picture proof is optional during the regular season and required for playoffs.

Where will results be posted? Results will be posted at http://www.scorehero.com/leagues.
When will results be posted? Results will be posted by 11:59 PM EST every Sunday night, but usually earlier if we can help it.
Playoffs
Playoffs will consist of around half the active participants in each league when possible. In order to be placed into playoffs, you MUST submit scores for Week 4, or if for some reason you are unable to submit you must notify a commissioner before the week 4 deadline. If you are unable to supply proof during playoffs please let your commissioner know so that your playoff slot can be given to another player.

Drop-Outs
Just a reminder that one of the biggest reasons we discontinued leagues before was because of the high percentage of players dropping out before the end of the season. It ended up not being worth our time to keep these leagues organized and running when so few people were willing to stay committed to the end. Your actions affect other people, and dropouts make the leagues less fun for the people participating. Stick it out and you are helping to make it worth the time that goes into organizing it and are helping ensure that we do these again. Seriously, "I dont have time" or "I dont think I can win" are not valid reasons for not submitting! It's not hard to just submit a sightread score so the other people at least think there's competition. Habitual and/or egregious drop-outs may be banned from future leagues! This goes double for playoffs!

That said, we traditionally remove participants who do not submit scores for more than one week. If you are going to miss more than one week but honestly want to play additional weeks, PM me so I know not to drop you.

Forum Conduct
For returning players, we will be running the same rules in the forum as seasons 9 and 10. For those of you who are new, we allow and encourage open discussion of songs. You can talk about the songs, ask for help, post about how you hate the song..whatever.

What you are NOT allowed to post, is hints on your scores. Do not post your current score, do not post a hint about your scores, do not even post if you full combo'd a song or got a specific percentage. Talk of this nature only serves to either fuel your competition, or discourage others. Everybody will know what everybody else got at the end of the week. Such posts WILL be deleted!

We also ask that you do not post league-obtained scores on SH for the week. If you do, we won't delete the score, but it is all too easy for your competition to just look it up.

Last edited by singemfrc on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
uSound  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't seem like there's much hype on the drums league yet... maybe after round 1?

Also, I hate Bad Omen so much.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
SilentJo  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I don't care for Bad Omen much either. The other three I don't mind as much. Gimme Three Steps isn't that hard as well as YNRNRF, The Great Escape gives me a challenge with the fast yellow cymbal sections, but I feel like I can work on it. Bad Omen is aptly named, I see nothing but darkness there, lol.

jo
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: PMS Silent Jo
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It says guitar league in the first line of the blurb, fyi.

Also, just to make sure, we are allowed to play on pro drums, right? I'm just making sure I'm not reading it wrong and it's really supposed to be "you can use cymbals on your set" but have to use regular drums.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

malkieriking wrote:
Just to make sure, we are allowed to play on pro drums, right? I'm just making sure I'm not reading it wrong and it's really supposed to be "you can use cymbals on your set" but have to use regular drums.
No you're correct, pro is allowed.
uSound  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilentJo wrote:
Bad Omen is aptly named, I see nothing but darkness there, lol.

There's two half-gauge overdrive sections with super fast double kicks in them that I absolutely abhor.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Closer to the Heart! And a Queen song!

I'm happy, I don't really know the other 2 songs though.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
malkieriking wrote:
Just to make sure, we are allowed to play on pro drums, right? I'm just making sure I'm not reading it wrong and it's really supposed to be "you can use cymbals on your set" but have to use regular drums.
No you're correct, pro is allowed.

I'm a little mad after I found out you can use pro drums. Puts me at such a disadvantage... Oh well, ill play my songs and be on my way I guess.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't Ease Me In is so annoying lol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm buying the DLC I don't have for this round, and was just wondering... How terrible would it be if I were to buy the regular version of I Want To Break Free instead of the RB3 Version? I could save 80pts and as far as I know, the chart would be the same, right? I have a feeling I'll end up buying the RB3 version anyway, but was just curious.

jo
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: PMS Silent Jo
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilentJo wrote:
I'm buying the DLC I don't have for this round, and was just wondering... How terrible would it be if I were to buy the regular version of I Want To Break Free instead of the RB3 Version? I could save 80pts and as far as I know, the chart would be the same, right? I have a feeling I'll end up buying the RB3 version anyway, but was just curious.

jo

The RB3 version has a cymbal lane, I'm going to assume that's the only difference in the chart, although I have never played the legacy version.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The regular version supports Pro-Drums as well though, so it has cymbals too. The only things it doesn't have are harmonies and keys, which don't matter for this league.

jo
uSound  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilentJo wrote:
The regular version supports Pro-Drums as well though, so it has cymbals too.

I think what he means it that it has one of these lanes where you wouldn't be scored the same amount of points on the legacy version. I think you'd be sacrificing some points if you got the original one.
uSound  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double post, I know, but there's been like no activity here and I'd like to catch someone's eye for once.

Please no more hair metal.
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had about 2 hours for 3 leagues tonight. Got them all done, but only SRed each song. No FCs here for me, although I should've FCed (You Can Still) Rock In America. ERHIT's cymbal lanes suck, especially with crappy stock cymbals, War Pigs is hard, and I did terrible on SOS.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: