FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Kick Some Ass '09 DLC missing from RB2 score tracking

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fearofmimes  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:10 am    Post subject: Kick Some Ass '09 DLC missing from RB2 score tracking Reply with quote

I just noticed that "Kick Some Ass '09" DLC is missing from score tracking for Rock Band 2. I was playing on drums when I noticed it. I think it is reasonably recent DLC so that is probably the explanation.
megallica  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Kick Some Ass '09 DLC missing from RB2 score tracking Reply with quote

fearofmimes wrote:
I just noticed that "Kick Some Ass '09" DLC is missing from score tracking for Rock Band 2. I was playing on drums when I noticed it. I think it is reasonably recent DLC so that is probably the explanation.

It works for me

try looking again, or search using ctrl+f if you still can't find it on your manage scores page

also, make sure you're looking in RBN. that song is not part of the regular DLC released by harmonix, so it isn't listed under RB2 in score tracking

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But it is regular DLC for RB2. I downloaded and played it on Wii. I should have specified that in my original bug report. It's not exclusively RBN content.
megallica  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fearofmimes wrote:
But it is regular DLC for RB2. I downloaded and played it on Wii. I should have specified that in my original bug report. It's not exclusively RBN content.

it's in RBN because it was released through RBN

that's how scoretracking is sorted

if it were released by harmonix, it would be in the DLC section under RB3/RB3

anything released through RBN goes in the RBN section, which is also broken down into RB2 and RB3

it isn't a bug because it's intentional. every RBN song is sorted this way. if you think it should be sorted differently, that would be an issue to put into the website discussion part of the forum
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: